Chapter 33 : Marry me

"I could even take a thousands bullets for you love." Taehyung smiled saying those words. It was the truth. He could take a thousands bullets for her in a heartbeat every single time. No matter what. Even if it meant he would die. He can atleast die peacefully knowing she would be safe with his hyungs. But if he sees her hurt or worse something happened to her it would be his last day too. Last time when she was hurt he wanted to die. Burn the whole world and then let it's fire consume him too.

Maybe it was the hope or maybe it was the love that stopped him from doing it so. She was alive, perfectly fine now. Though she could have gotten hurt again because of him tonight. His jaw clenched as he thought of the attack. Some fucker was eager to die. Attacking him when he was enjoying thier date. Moreover they wanted to hurt her. He knew this day would come but he was ready to protect her. But seems like he really wasn't ready to protect her all the way.

His hyungs were right. After her farewell many articles came out claimimg that Kim Taehyung announced someone as his fiancée along with thier photos. They made sure to blur out the Y/n's photo but other students from the university was quick enough to post it under thier article. Taehyung honestly had no problem with it. He wanted everyone to know whom he belongs to.

But his hyung weren't sure if it was a nice idea. They took down all the articles paying them millions and sueing others who didn't agree. Atlast in one day they took down all the articles. Not a single article could be found the other day. Y/n didn't even knew about the articles and they were taken down before she knew it. It was better that way according to Seokjin. But Taehyung had other thoughts. He didn't liked what they did and that too without his permission.

Namjoon being the calm one stopped their arguement. The articles would be released about their marriage along with thier names before the reception party. As they wanted a small wedding it was better if they released the news after they both got married. Taehyung was reluctant but agreed nonetheless for his hyungs. Now that he is laying on the hospital bed he understands why both Namjoon and Jin was pressuring him. It was for their own safety mostly Y/n's.

"Taehyung-ah !" Taehyung came out of his thoughts when he heard his name. "Jin hyung." He gave a small smile to Seokjin who was looking at him worringly. "Are you okay ?" Jin asked. Taehyung was going to answer him but before that Y/n answered him. He then realized the question was meant for her. He rolled his eyes at them. He was the one who was hurt, laying on the hospital bed but his hyung was asking her if she was okay. He loved how his hyungs cared about her like thier own sister but they should atleast remember that he exists too.

"I was so worried when I got the news." Jin muttered holding Y/n's face. "Jin oppa I am fine don't worry." Y/n pouted still smiling a little seeing his care. "Then why are you crying." He pointed out and wiped her tears. She didn't answered and looked at Taehyung instead. Jin nodded in realization and kissed her forehead before turning towards Taehyung. "So you do know that I exist." Taehyung threw him a glare. "I already had a talk with the doctor. It was a scratch. Not the first time you got it." Jin muttered pouring water into a glass.

"Not the first time ?" Jin froze hearing her words. He cursed himself mentally for sliping it out. "Taehyung got himself hurt a lot during military." Namjoon spoke entering inside the room. Jin sighed thanking Namjoon for his perfect timing. Y/n nodded not saying anything more. "Are you okay ?" Namjoon asked softly. Y/n muttered a small yes. Taehyung sighed looking at thier partiality. He then looked at Jin who was holding the glass in his hand.

Before he could even decline that he didn't wanted it Jin already started drinking it. Taehyung once again threw him another glare. He thought his hyung was pouring water into the glass for him turns out he was doing it for himself. Seokjjn was talking with Y/n when Namjoon suddenly stood up taking all the attention. "What happened ?" Jin asked walking towards him. "Our team found out who was behind the attack. And looks like we have some betrayers too." Namjoon muttering with a blank face.