Chapter 12 : Sin

'Y/n you are so dumb ! How could you forget to pack the homework you did last night.' Y/n scolded herself while searching for her homework in her backpack knowing that her dumb self forgot it on the table. "Y/n !" Hearing her name she quickly stood up and moved to the front. "Homework" The professor asked not even caring to lift his gaze up. "I forgot to-" "You forgot or you didn't completed it." The professor cutted her words in between now looking at her.

She gulped looking down. "No sir I completed it If you allow me I'll go home now-" "Excuses !" The professor yelled making all the students look at them. The professor was new, it had only been 2 weeks since he started working but everyone knew that he was strict. "Miss Y/n when I first came to this university I heard a lot about you. The top student with the scholarship what happened now !" Y/n bitted her lips to calm herself down.

She was an intovert and being the centre of attention stressed her out. Now that the reason why she had the attention was also not good, it felt bad twice. "Everyone knows" He speaked looking around the class then at her. "How a poor girl studying with a scholarship and working part time job is now suddenly rich, wearing branded clothes not on a scholarship anymore. You know how these girls become rich suddenly ?" She cried silently not daring to lift her face up. She knew what was coming.

"By whoring around." The professor completed his sentence making her cry more. "Go back to your seat ! And I want you too wait after this class. Understood ?" She nodded still crying and went back to her place. The talks were going around from months how she travels to school in an expensive car and wear branded clothes. All the people assumed that she was just one of the girls who use guys for money. She cried silently hearing whispers from other students about her.

Not even one them thought about how she would all they wanted to was gossip. As the class ended, the other students started going out of the class. Y/n remained seated not daring to look up and continued scratching her fingers with her thumb. She almost forgot this habit of her existed too until now. Since she met Taehyung she stopped scratching her fingers and played with them instead. As all the students left she was alone with the professor.

Y/n come in the front. Hearing his stern voice she stood up and walked to the front slowly. "Do you want me to fail you ?" She shook her head while looking at him. The professor started walking towards her and stood infront of her. She gulped looking down scratching her fingers more aggressively to the point where they started bleeding a little. "You know we can do one thing and I'll pass you." He stated and cornered her to the bench. "Sir ?" She gasped as she realized his ill intentions.

He smirked and started closing the distance between them but before he could she pushed and ran towards the door. Just as she reached the door to open it he grabbed her hand pulling her towards him. She cried and wanted to shout but he kept his hand on her mouth not allowing her to shout. His hand went to her thighs, rubbing his left hand on her thigh and pressed there strongly causing a wound. He then grabbed her jaw tightly hurting her in this process.

She sobbed trying to push him. "Look here Miss Y/n I will give you a day, Meet me at the Hotel Del Luna tomorrow or you will be failed. Understood !" Gathering all her power together she pushed him and ran out from there. He cursed and fixed his posture before moving out as nothing happened. Meanwhile she ran to the girls washroom and went into a cubicle. She sat there for a while and cried until her tears stopped coming. She could hear different voices commenting about her as she sat there.

She came out after hearing no voices and flashed some water on her face. Silently peeking from the door as she found no one, she ran towards the principal office. She looked around scared and knocked on the door. Come in. She quickly went inside but froze seeing the professor sitting there with the principal. The principal nodded removinh his glasses and the professor left giving her a wink. "Sir-" "Y/n I didn't expected this from you." The professor stated looking at her disappointed.

"But sir-" "Just because he scolded you, you threatened to blackmail him about how he molested you when such thing never happened." She cried looking at him. "That's not true." The principal sighed. "Look Y/n you are one of our brightest students. We are forgiving you for the first and the last time. Nothing happened today. Go back to your class and I hope I don't hear anymore complaints about you otherwise I have take some strict actions and you wouldn't your last year to go to waste. Am I right ?"

She nodded not saying anything knowing that he wouldn't believe her on the first place. "You may go." She nodded leaving his office.She attended all the classes but she was zoned out in all the them. She still had one class left but since it was of the same professor she left not wanting to see him again. "Look who we got here." She froze hearing his voice.

Looking around she found no one which made her more tense. He grabbed her hand tightly twisting her around so that he faces him. "If you don't come tomorrow I will complain to the principal that you threatened me again and what will happen after that you will be suspended from the school." He put more force on her wrist trying to scare her. She sobbed and ran away from there as soon as he left her hand.

Crying all the way till home she didn't bothered to greet Jin and walked upstairs but unfortunately for her Jin saw her. "Y/n ?" He called her out but she continued moving towards the stairs. Jin frowned seeing that she was ignoring him. "Y/n stop right there." He said in a strict voice resulting her to stop there. He walked towards her and grabbed her hand making her hiss.His eyes widened hearing her painful hiss. A gasp left his mouth seeing a wound on her hand. He turned her around and saw bruises on her jaw and lower cheek.

A tear left her eye as she looked down

A tear left her eye as she looked down. "Who did this to you ?" He asked more like shouting but she remained silent. "Did Taehyung did this to you ? No he wouldn't- he can't- but- but he do suffer from anger issues but- he- he can't. Did Taehyung did this ?" She shook her head making him sigh in realx. "Come on sit on the sofa." He exhaled angrily. "I have to a apply medicine and we have a lot to talk." She nodded moving towards the couch. Jin sighed seeing her with a worry.

"Someone is surely gonna die by Taehyung today."

Please vote~~

And give me a follow *pretty pwease*