'Would You Rather' Gone Wrong...

Hacker101 has updated his status, 'I'm bored...who wants to play would you rather, but with a twist?"

Screamer666; Take your boredom elsewhere, I'm busy! 

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; Busy trying to plot a way to overthrow Megs?

Screamer666; What...uh...no...Knockout!

LordOfDarkness666; First of all, Starscream you have no chance of overthrowing me, second, Knockout you call me Megs one more time I will throw you into the ocean and watch a 'meg' rip you to shreds, and lastly, what kind of twist?

RocknRoll; Damn...

Hacker101; Well standard boring 'would you rather', is just putting you in a make-believe situation, but with this twist, whichever choice you choose, you have to do.

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; Oh, sounds fun!

Hacker101; But the situations have to be realistic, something they can actually do, wherever you're at. 

Classified#293; Raf, this is a very dumb idea, especially playing with a bunge of Decepticons!

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; It's not dumb

Helper#2 has logged back in

Helper#2; Hello! I will help you guys with this game! 

Screamer666; Great, the helper user is back...

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; Why don't you guys come in order?

Helper#2; There are certain games each of us likes and dislikes, but I love Raf's idea!

Hacker101; Uh, thanks?

Helper#2; Okay, let the game begin! We can start with the game creator, Raf!

Hacker101; Okay...Miko, Would you rather kiss Jack or kiss Predaking?

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; YES! THIS IS AN AMAZING QUESTION!!!!!!

ToughestWrecker666; Lol

RocknRoll; Ohhhhh...this is hard...

DragonKing666; Oh for primus sake, if you choose me, I promise I will rip your head off your little body!

Hacker101; O_O...so violent...

SilentSlender666; Violence 😈

Screamer666; Great, you just summoned Soundwave here...

RocknRoll; Well, I actually was going to choose Pred, but since you are much bigger than me, and you might actually kill me, I'll choose Jack

Don'tTouchMyFinish666; Damn! Jack, how does it feel to be her second option?

Iam16; Whatever, at least I get a kiss

Screamer666; Ew...

Hacker101;