Chapter 3

Rishikesh.
Kaira house.

Naira woke up with a beautiful smile. Her eyes reflect happiness and why not after all her Kartik was returning home after a long time.

Naira : (excited) Yeyyy aaj mera mendak ghar aane wala hai. Aaj mein sab uska favourite khana banaugi.

She was hell excited. She got up and went to freshen up. Then she took Kiara with her to take bath. Both of them got ready looking beautiful as ever.

After getting ready Naira took Kiara in living room and placed her in her cot and went to kitchen to prepare his favourite food. Soon the the house was filled with aroma of delicious food. In between Naira kept on glancing at the clock to see the time. She cannot wait to see him face to face after a long time.

As soon as the door bell rang smile crept on her face. She ran to open the main door. Kartik was welcome with killing smile of his wife, the smile for which he can die for. He was enfluged in a tight hug by Naira. He chuckled and reciprocate the hug.

Kartik : Ab main ghar ke andar aau ya saara din yahi khada rakhogi.

Naira broke the hug and let him inside. She close the main door and again hugged him. They were seeking in the warmth into their hearts. Their moment was disturbed by Kiara as she throw her soft toy at them. Making them realise that she was also present there.

They laugh and went towards her cot and Kartik pick her in his arms

They laugh and went towards her cot and Kartik pick her in his arms. He kissed her forehead and then join their foreheads.

Naira was adoring them with teary eyes

Naira was adoring them with teary eyes. She wound off the evil eye from her family.

Naira : (in mind) Bhagwan ji mere pariwar ko hamesha buri Nazar se bachana.

Kartik notice Naira was standing far with teary eyes.

Kartik : Kya hua Naira tum ro kyu rahi ho??

Naira : Kuch nahi bas itne dinon ke baad main apni happy family ko saath mein dekh rahi hu toh dil bhar aaya.

Kartik took her in hug in a way that Kiara was in middle. Naira kissed her cheeks while Kartik kissed her temple. They were feeling the moment to it's fullest. After sometime Naira broke the hug and said,

Naira : Chalo ab bahut senti ho gaye nashta kar lete hai maine sab tumhari pasand ka khana banaya hai.

Kartik : Haan chalo chalte hai.

Kartik was about to keep Kiara in her cot but she snuggle into him more not ready to leave him.

Kartik : Are iss kya hua?

Naira : isse lag raha hai ki agar tum isse niche rakh kar wapas kahi chale jaoge.

Kartik : Ohh. (To Kiara) Nahi bacha main kahi nahi jaa raha.

Naira : wo nahi suune wali kisiki ab jab usse bhuk lagegi tabhi hi tumse dur jayegi.

Kartik : Toh main nasta kaise karu. Mujhe bahut bhuk lagi hai.

Naira : Toh main ki liye hu. Aaj main apne mendak ho khilaugi.

Three of them went to dining table and Naira serve the food in one plate and started feeding Kartik and in between eating herself. Meanwhile Kartik was adoring her. He have missed his sight so much. But this time he have decided that he will take both his girls with him to Udaipur.

Soon they finish their breakfast and Kartik went to freshen up while Naira was feeding Kiara. As Kartik come out of the washroom Naira put Kiara in her cot. Naira was sitting beside it and was adoring their princess. Kartik came near them and sat beside Naira.

Kartik : Kitni pyari lagti haina sote hue

Naira : Haan bhilkul tumhari tarah.

Kartik : Nahi meri Choti Sheri apni Sherni mumma ke jaisi hai.

Naira : Nahi tumhare jaisi hai.

Kartik : Nahi tumhare jaisi hai.

Naira : Nahi tumhare.

Kartik : Nahi tumhare.

Naira : Ayyy... (Pointing her fingers)

Kartik : Bee...(Pointing his fingers)

Naira : Chii...

They both chuckled at their behaviour. He took her in side hug and kissed her temple.

Kartik : I missed you so much.

Naira : I missed you too Kartik. (Crying) Ab nahi ho raha hai mujhse Kartik. Maine bahut try ki ghar, Kia, academy par mujhse akele nahi ho raha hai. Tumhare bina main akeli hu.

Kartik : Shh.... Shhh. Mera bacha shant ho jao. Main jaanta hu. Mera bhi waha kaha man lagta hai tum dono ke bina. Isliye iss baar soch hi liya hai ki tum dono ko apne saath lekar hi jauga.

Naira : Par Kartik...

Kartik : Jaan humari baat hi gai hai iss baare mein. 

Naira nodded.

Kartik : Maine na waha ek acha sa ghar bhi dekh liya hai. Is wale ghar jitna hi bada hai.

Naira : Yeh sab toh thik hai par academy??

Kartik : Hmm uska socha padega. Waise kaam kaisa chal raha hai.

Naira : Kartik yaar kaam ki baat aaj nahi. Aaj sirf humari baatein.

Kartik : Thik hai agar madam ko humari hi baar karni hai toh Jo hukum mere aaka.

Saying this Kartik lift Naira in his arms and layed her on the bed with him.

Kartik : (kissing her forehead and in husky voice) I love you Naira.

Naira : (wrapping her hands behind his neck) I love you too Kartik.

She took his lips for a kiss. It was soft and slow in the starting but soon turned into a passionate and aggressive one. They were pouring all their love in this kiss. Soon they started making love to each other. The room was filled with soft moans and groans.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter ☺️☺️.

Please do vote and comment.