Chapter 8

Naira felt like just going and hugging all of them but stopped herself. All her family members were present there and she cannot even hug them and say that she is their Naira. She closed her eyes and took a deep breadth. It will be difficult but she have to control atleast till the function it over and they got back to their home.

Mishti notice Kaira and and went to them.

Mishti : Hii bff.

Kartik : Hii bff. Kaisi hai aap??

Mishti : Main thik hu aap batao.

Kartik : Main bhi thik hu. Mujhe na aapko do very special logo se mila na hai. (Pointing at Naira) Yeh hai Tina meri wife, meri jaan. Aur yeh hai mein princess Kiara. (To naira) Aur Tina yeh hai Mishti meri bff.

Naira : (smiling) Hi Mishti...

Mishti : Hii di aap bahut beautiful ho.

Naira : Thank you!! Aap bhi bahut beautiful ho.

Mishti : (holding her hand) Chalo main aapko sabse introduce karati hu.

Mishti took her near the cousins gang and Kartik followed them.

Mishti : Mere pyaare bhaiyo aur behno aaj ke function mein 2 bahut hi special log aaye mere bff ki wife aur unki pyari si doll.

All of them look and Naira and were mesmerized by her beauty. Naksh and Gayu felt something different after seeing her. They felt a full towards her.

Mishti : Yeh hai Tina di aur Bff ki godi mein jo hai wo hai Kiara unki princess.

Rose came forward and hug Naira.

Rose : Hii Tina I'm Rose Kartik's

Naira : Kartik's sister I know. Nice to meet you nanad ji.

Rose : The pleasure is all mine bhabhi.

All smile at the cute exchange. All of the introduce themselves to Naira. Suddenly Gayu remembers something and shouted.

Gayu : Ek minute you are Tina right. (Naira nodded) As in Tina Goenka 'Nithya Kala dance academy' ki founder. I'm you big fan. (Came near naira and hug her which she responded back.)

Kartik : Haan but tumhe yeh sab kaise pata Gayu??

Kuhu : Bhaiya Gayu India ke almost saare classical dancers ke naam janti hai.

Kartik : What !!! Really?? Mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe dance itna pasand hai Gayu.

Gayu : Aisi koi baat nahi hai wo toh bas aise hi!! (Mummers under her breath) Anjan logo mein kisi apne ko dhundne ki koshish kar rahi hu.

Naira heard her as she was standing close to Gayu and felt bad for her sister. She knew what Gayu meant as it is one of the sweetest memory of her childhood.

Flashback.

Naira and Gayu were happily sitting in Krishna and telling Naitik what happened in school today.

"Aur phir maine bola ki mujhe bade hokar jwellery designer bana hai mumma ki taraf hai."  Said a 12 year old Gayu. " Arey wah doll yeh toh bahut achi baat hai." Said Naitik and then turn his attention to 8 year old Naira, " Princess aapne socha hai ki aap kya banoge bade hokar?" Naira nodded her head " Haan main na badi hokar ek classical dancer banugi."

"Very good princess I'm proud of you. So Doll and princess promise me aap dono apne dreams Puri mehnat aur lagan se pura karoge." forwarding his hand. " Promise papa" said the sisters.

Flashback ends.

Naira :(in mind) Maine apna promise pura kiya Gayu di.

Her trance was broken as Kartik called her as it was time for ring ceremony. Yash and Rose exchange rings.

Rukmani : Are mere pote ki sagai itni rukhi sukhi hogi kya?? Bacho nach gana shuru karo.

Mishti : Jab itni achi dancer humare saath hai toh kyuna ho jaye. Tina di bff please ek dance.

As all of them were insisting they both couldn't refuse.

Kartik : Okk but aap logo ko bhi humare saath dance karna hoga.

All of them agreed. Kartik gave Kiara to Mishti and Kuhu.

(Imagine Yash and Rose instead of Keesh and Agarwals instead of Goenka's)

All the family members were mesmerized by Kaira's chemistry. Nani and dadi's felt like they are watching younger version of Nakshara. They wound off evils eye from their children. As the performance ended Kiara started crying. Kaira rush to her and Naira immediately took her baby in her embrace.

Naira : Kya hua baby kyu ro raha hai mera bacha.

Kiara kept crying making all of them worried. Kartik to try to clam her down by making faces but it to went in vein.

Naira : Kartik yeh toh chup hi nahi ho rahi hai.

Akshara : Shayad is bhuk lagi hogi kya dress comfortable nahi lag rahi hogi. Ek kaam karo tum room mein chalo mere saath.

If it would be any other situation Naira would have burst out at Akshara but right now Kiara was more important to her so she just nodded and followed behind. As they enter the room Akshara lock the door.

Akshara : Beta ek kaam karo sabse pehle tum iske kapde utar do. Usse thodi hawa milegi toh Kiara ko acha lagega.

Naira : Thik hai. Aap ek kaam kar sakti hai please Kartik se Kia ka bag lekar aa sakti hai main jaldi jaldi mein bhul gai.

Akshara : Haan haan kyu nahi beta.

Akshara went to take bag. Naira quickly laid Kiara on bed and open her clothes.

Naira : Ole mera baby aur nahi rona mumma abhi clothes remove kar degi. Ole mera acha bacha nahi rote.

Naira was cooing her in baby tone try to clam her down. When Akshara come saw the sence in front of her she felt like she went back in past. Her trance was broken by Naira's call.

Naira : Ma'am bag.

Akshara gave her the bag and went out giving Naira privacy as she wanted to feed Kiara. As Kartik saw Akshara coming out he hurriedly went to her.

Kartik : Ma'am Kia thik haina.

Akshara: Haan beta wo thik hai. Usse bas wo dress chubhne lagi thi Tina aa rahi hai usse feed karke.

Kartik : Main toh dar hi gaya tha.

Akshara : Bhaut pyaar karte ho na unse.

Kartik : Wo dono jaan hai meri.

All smile at this confession.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter??

Goals :- 80 votes and 25 comments