Chapter 7

After 2 days.

Kaira were ready for Yash and Rose engagement.

Kartik : Naira chalo chalte hai

Naira : Haan Kartik chalo. Ek kaam Karo na tum Kia ko pakado main gifts le leti hu.

Kartik : Okk.

Kartik took Kiara and they both left for the engagement venue in a cab. On the way Naira was feeling weird. She felt like something was going to happen.

Naira : (in mind) Yeh ajeeb si feeling kyu aa rahi hai. Hey Ganga Maiya sab thik karna...

Kartik : kya soch rahi ho Naira?

Naira : Pata nahi Kartik bahut ajeeb feeling aa rahi hai. Sab thik hoga na Kartik??

Kartik : Naira Tum tension mat lo main hu na... Kuch galat nahi hoga.

They reached the venue and naira felt her heartbeat rise, she was suddenly feeling breathless. Kartik noticed her condition and got worried.

Kartik : Kya hua Naira?

Naira : Pata nahi Kartik achnak se palpitations ho rahi hai.

Kartik : Chalo doctor ke pass chalte hai...

Naira : Nahi Kartik doctor ki jarurat nahi hai main thik hu.

Kartik : Par Naira...

Naira : Nahi Kartik main thik hu chalo andar chalte hai.

Kartik : Are you sure ??

Naira : Haan main thik hu.

Kartik held her hand and they went inside.

Inside.

The hall was buzzing with guests and family members. Elders were running around seeing the arrangements while the younger clan were teasing the bride and the groom. Overall the environment was lively giving the festival vibes. And why not when the family was celebrating something after a long time it had to be grand. Kaira enters along with Kiara. They were amazed to see the decorations and the whole vibe of the venue.

Naira : Wow Kartik decoration kitna beautiful hai.

Kartik : Haan Naira and pakka yeh sab ma'am ne hi decide kiya hoga.

Naira : Acha tumhe bada pata hai?

Kartik : Haan kyuki ma'am ki choice hi itni achi aur unique hai. Agar hum dono ek dusre se pyaar nahi karte hai humari shadi nahi Hui hoti toh main toh pakka ma'am ko hi bolta mere liye ladki dundne ko.

Naira : Aree baap re ab toh milna hi hoga tumhari ma'am se. Mera pati mujhse jayada kisi aur ki tareef kar raha hai.

Kartik : Haan chalo milata hu.

Kartik looked around to spot Akshara and saw her talking with someone. Naira had not noticed anyone yet as she was busy with her phone. Kartik took Naira and Kiara towards Akshara. As they took each step Naira and Akshara both felt like their heartbeats were rising. They were feeling like someone close to their heart was coming near them.

As they near Akshara Kartik called out to her.

Kartik : Ma'am.

Akshara : (turning around) Ohh Kartik kaise ho tum beta?

As soon as Naira saw Akshara she felt like her heart stopped beating. Shock was a understatement to explain her condition. Tears welled up in her eyes but she controlled herself.

Kartik : Main thik hu ma'am aap log kaise hai?

Akshara : Hum bhi thik hai. (Seeing Kiara) Arey yeh nanhi si pari kon hai?

Kartik : Ma'am yeh meri beti Kiara hai. (Looking towards Naira) Aur yeh meri wife Na....

Naira : (cutting him in between) Tina.. Tina Kartik Goneka. Namaste

Akshara : (cupping her face from one side) Namaste beta. Bahut pyaar naam hai aur tum bhi bahut pyaari ho.

As Akshara touched her she felt a connection with Naira. Naira felt like melting away, feeling her mother's warmth after a long time. Naitik came there to call Akshara and was surprised to see Kaira there. Akshara introduced Tina and Kiara to him. He too blessed them. Naira was looking at him with longing.

Naitik : Akshara chale wo ring ceremony shuru karni hai.

Akshara : Haan chaliye. (To Kartik) Tum log bhi Rose se mil lo wo kab se tumhare baare mein puch rahi thi.

Kartik : Haan ma'am.

Nakshara left from there. Kartik turns to Naira with a questioning look.

Kartik : Naira tumne...

Naira : Kartik Naira nahi Tina. Yaha tum mujhe Tina bulaoge. Main baki ki baat ghar jaa kar bataugi.

Kartik : Jaisa tum chaho. Chalo Rose se milte hai.

Naira : Haan chalo.

They both went to the stage where Yash and Rose were standing surrounded by all the cousins gang. More tears formed in Naira's eyes as she saw her siblings after many years. She felt like just going and hugging all of them but stopped herself. All her family members were present there and she cannot even hug them and say that she is their Naira.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter??