・❥・ Ch 4 : Tease in the shadows

Warning : This part has suggestive scenes

You slowly make your way towards the flustered boy in front of you and placed yourself on top of him. You straddled his thighs and gave him a playful smile. You're not going to give him what he wants, you're going to tease him into thinking he's gonna get what he wants, when your plan was actually to mess with his feelings and then walk out the shed door.

"Wha- what do you think you're doing Y/N?"

Lyney said with a stuttering voice. This is exactly what you wanted to see, Lyney at his weakest which was you. You was his weakness and he didn't want to admit it, ever since Lyney set eyes on you he just felt a different type of aura that was coming from within you. You lean forward towards his ear and whisper in a soft and seductive voice,

"Don't you wanna play with me?"

You say while nibbling a little on the lobe of his ear. Lyney gasped as he wasn't expecting you to be bold enough to actually try and take control over this situation. Lyney just gave you a small chuckle and took off his top hat.

"Heh...so you're really just gonna throw yourself at me like that? Do you want me that bad or are you just desperate?"

He said in a menacing tone while grabbing your chin softly and making you make eye contact with him.

Fuck this plan can't go south, i need to stand my ground and show him i don't actually have feelings for him.

You wince under his sudden touch and your mind suddenly went blank, you had no idea what you were thinking and why you decided to just sit on top of him, you could have just walked out the door but NOPE you're just too stubborn and wanted sweet revenge which your plan is now backfiring.

Lyney is the one who's supposed to do the flirting and teasing and nobody is going to take that place from him. He gripped both his hands onto your waist and jolted himself upwards to 'fix his position' but in reality it was to get a reaction out of you and oh did he get one.

From the sudden feeling of his crotch which rubbed underneath your skirt, you yelped accidentally letting out a small moan and quickly closed your mouth with one of your hands. Lyney just sat there and smirked probably thinking that he has you tied around his little finger, little did he know what you had up your sleeves. You were so frustrated that he was still able to tease you even though you were the one who wanted revenge.

You slowly slid your palm under his shirt and down his toned body, he whimpers, however he moans even louder when your hands slowly makes its way lower towards his shorts and you rub gently against his shaft.

"Fuuck y/n"

Lyney said while he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling a little longer. You would be lying to yourself if you said you didn't find this hot but you can't give in, you have to make him feel like he needs more. You take your hands off and rest them on one side of his face and slowly bring your lips towards his.

Your lips are barley touching and you just stay there for a few seconds, just to tease him even more.
Lyney moves forward trying to catch your lips but you back away, stood up and dashed for the door.

Lyney tried to grab you but was too late as you were already running down the street trying to escape from his grasp.

"Shit, she really just left me while i'm hard as a rock"

He quickly closed the door and leant against it and took his shorts down halfway taking out his shaft. He grabbed his crotch and started rubbing on it while whispering the words,

"i want to hold her...i want to touch her... i want to be inside her... i need her... i want to lick her... i want to lick..her?" He said those words while some drips of semen squirted out and he felt relieved.

Lyney quickly pulled his shorts up and started heading home trying to clear his mind. He may or may not be starting to catch some feelings for you and it's not like him to actually fall in love with just anyone because Lyney is the type of boy who just cared about his siblings, not anyone else. But something about you makes him head over heels. He doesn't know if he'll see you again but when the chance comes he's willing to invite you to his magicshow.

While you were running down the street you saw a motel and thought why not? You don't have a place to stay the night and it was pretty late, you was tired and soaked from the rain earlier. You got yourself a room and took off your clothes to take a  nice shower. You noticed in the mirror that there were some marks on your waist, was Lyney really gripping  on you that hard? Great... now you have a memory of him marked onto you. You just ignored it and took a nice warm shower and went to sleep since you were exhausted after a long day.

You wish that you don't EVER run into Lyney again or even see him because you have no idea what's gonna happen to you if he finds you. On the other hand though, you genuinely had fun teasing him and low-key wanted to mess around with him again. Maybe next time things might escalate even further?

You slowly dozed off while laying your head down onto your pillow alone with your thoughts.