・❥・Ch 9 : Forgive me

Lyney walks inside your changing room and closed the curtains behind him

Lyney walks inside your changing room and closed the curtains behind him. He walks towards you and his gaze is focused on your body. Your wetsuit was really glued onto you and it was all Lyney's fault even though he did this on purpose and he was kinda enjoying seeing you like this, seems like he had it all planned ahead of time.

"Damn that looks super tight on you, let me help you out." Lyney says as he puts his hands on the wetsuit attempting to take it off. But to his surprise the wetsuit you had on didn't budge. This probably wasn't part of Lyney's plan, he expected the wetsuit to come off in one go and your body would be on display for him.

"Lyney this isn't working, maybe we should just cut the wetsuit off with scissors or something"

You suggested an idea which seemed to be the only option you both had because even Lyney couldn't help take this off.

"Well, this wasn't part of the script" Lyney scratches his head and gave you a playful smile. You gave him a soft shove, you were getting kinda annoyed because you just wanted this wetsuit off but you were also feeling embarrassed, can this day get any worse?

"Where would i even find scissors?"

Lyney said looking at you standing there with your arms around yourself because you were starting to feel cold. He didn't want you to get sick now, that would be too far. Lyney decided to take off his cape and wrap it around you.

"This should keep you warm Y/N."

You blush at him being so thoughtful, you hug yourself into his cape and you can smell his scent on his cape, he had this earthy aroma to him. Suddenly Lyney thought of something.

"There's a couple shops around here one of them should have some scissors, i'll be right back!"

"Don't take too long!"

You scream loudly making sure Lyney could hear you because he was already making a dash for the shops nearby. Ugh what were you gonna do waiting for him, you feel too uncomfortable to do anything. After some time passed you see the curtains open again and you felt relieved you can finally take this wetsuit off.

"Oh thank goodness your here faster than i thoug- You stopped in the middle of your sentence, the person who opened the curtain wasn't Lyney it was someone else.

"Y/N?, what are you doing here?"

It was Freminet. He looked at you and you can tell he was absolutely confused. "And is that... Lyney's cape? why are you wearing it?"

Your face turns red, you wanted the relationship between you and Lyney to be a secret, but maybe that won't be the case anymore. You decided to tell Freminet the half-truth of what happened, and he just stood there lost for words.

"So my brother gave you a tight wetsuit and you just wore it willingly?" Freminet said while crossing his arms.

"Uhh it's a long story, anyway what are you doing here?" You wanted to know why he was here of all places. You havnt heard Freminet talk this much since the first day you met him.