Introduction

Stella is a 21 year old Italian and Monegasque model, she is the daughter of Liana Fontaine, that used to be a very successful Monegasque model and Niccolo Nicoletti a half Greek half Italian owner of the most successful winery in Tuscany. She grew up with her family in a huge residence in Florence.

She grew up watching her father obsess over formula one and as every local Italian person he has been supporting Ferrari with his whole heart. She used to go and watch her father compete in karts and she loved motor sport, she loved karting but she wasn't as good as her brother, Samuele that became a rally racer. Her sister was also into the very same stuff but she wasn't as good at karting either. Marlene was good at management and that's what she wanted to do, she became co-owner of their winery, she mostly dealt with the company's marketing and social media management and their dad dealt with all the other boring stuff. Stella and Marlene are like besties, they tell everything to each other and they also go out a lot.

Since Liana (Stella's mother) and Celine (Adelaide's mother) are bestfriends, their daughters naturally followed the same path. Stella and Adelaide have been best friends since the day they were born. The two platonic soulmates grew up together and have been inseparable ever since. They feel one another like a sister and share everything that's going through their minds.

Adelaide is a French model but she grew up in Florence,she is living in a residence next to Nicoletti's. It's a ten minute walk away from each home, even though they are next to each other they have huge gardens, around 500 miles of gardens that part them. The residences are about 20 minutes from the city centre so they need a car to get there.