Chapter 48

I wake up, it's 11am, I turn around and face a sleeping Charles, so handsome even when he's sleeping, I'm just laying there, staring at him, my eyes half closed, until he opens his eyes.

"Good morning" he says with a smile and I smile and kiss him softly "how are you?" He asks me "I'm fine, what happened?" I ask him while I hug him "you blacked out, you don't remember anything?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Nope" I say and he chuckles while he caresses my back "you woke up a few minutes later, saying something about a 'Milos course',you were crying and saying you want to leave and I was just trying to hold my laughter back" he says while chuckling.

"I'm not drinking ever again" I say while laughing and he kisses my forehead "let's get ready" he says and we both get up to get dressed for sarakiniko beach.

We just got here, we're taking so many pictures since it's so beautiful here, we leave our stuff to a spot and walk to the edge of the cliff "are you sure you want to jump?" Charles asks me while he looks down at the water.

"Absolutely, I used to jump from rocks with my dad when I was younger, so that's nothing to me" I say and he sighs "come on pussy" I say playfully and he scoffs.

He grabs me by my ass and lifts me up, holding me like a princess "I'll feel better if we jump together, I don't want you to get hurt" he says and I kiss his cheek "alright kind sir" I say playfully and he dives in, I swim up to catch my breath, water got in my nose and I'm coughing like crazy.

Charles swims towards me and pats my back "are you okay?" He asks me and I nod "water got in my nose and it's burning" I say "ouch" he says and I chuckle, we swim for a little bit and then we walk back out.

We're tanning, taking pictures, gossiping and then jump in again, we probably jumped in a thousand times, we stayed there for 4 hours and it's time to go.

We're at a restaurant, waiting for food to arrive and I'm looking at the pictures trying to pick which ones I'll post, but it's so hard for me to choose which ones I like best "this one or this one?" I ask Charles while I show him two pictures.

"I don't know" he says "why are we both Libras? that's so bad, we are both indecisive" I say while chuckling, after checking every single detail I chose some to post on instagram.

@stella.nic

nic