Chapter 34

I'm getting ready to go to that interview Charles' has and I'm wearing just a white jumpsuit with some white Nike dunks, my glasses and a bag. We're outside the studio and I asked Charles to take some photos of me since we got here early, I post the ones I liked on instagram.

@stella.nic

nic

📍Monaco, 📸 @charlesleclerc

Comments 4,2k

@fransisca.cgomes: my beauty 😍
@user6151: thank god she's alright

We walk into the studio, Charles sits on a couch with the interviewer and I sit behind the cameras, watching them.

Charles' POV:

"Charles, your camera is there, look there" Matt, the interviewer says to me and I chuckle, I was eye contacting Stella, that's why I wasn't looking at the camera, what was I supposed to do? She was looking at me, I wasn't going to loose my chance of eye contacting her, I literally act like she isn't my girlfriend already, like she is my crush, it might be because she truly is my crush, not only my crush but the love of my life.

It's been twenty minutes in the interview and Matt is now asking me more about my personal life and not my professional career, "so you're not single, right?" He asks me and I nod "you're dating that precious little lady, Stella Nicoletti, right?" He says, precious to me, not you Matt, be careful of what you say about my girlfriend "yes, absolutely" I say smiling "are you guys going serious?" He asks me "yes, I could say, very serious" I say smiling "woo, what does that mean?" He asks me and I chuckle "many things" I say "should we be expecting babies? A marriage? Engagement?" He asks me and I chuckle, all of them my boy.

"I'm not going to lie, I'd like them all" I say and he smiles "how many babies are you going to have?" He asks me and I chuckle, "I've said it before, I find 3 children ideal, but I'm okay with as many children as Stella wants to have" I say "are they going to come in the near future?" He asks and I chuckle "it doesn't matter to me, whenever she's ready to have them" I say and I'm not saying these because I have to look like a gentleman, I'm saying these because I mean them, I could have a baby tomorrow if she's ready, in a year, in five years, in ten years, whenever she wants to have them.