Chapter 51

(By the way the wedding is going to be catholic since Charles is catholic, I don't want to make any people uncomfortable, mad or literally anything, if you're not comfortable reading the ceremony just scroll, thank you for the understanding.)

It's been a week, it's Saturday and I'm obviously getting ready for my wedding, there's a makeup artist here doing my makeup, even though I can do my makeup perfectly I didn't want to mess up and get frustrated.

Pascale is doing my hair, just a simple wave and all my bridesmaids are here getting ready, my bridesmaids are all the girls from the first bachelorette party but my maid of honour is Kika, they're wearing pink pastel and green pastel that match with my dress.

I'm putting on the dress from Zuhair Murad but something's going wrong with the zip and we can't zip it up, I'm literally about to cry, I'm sweating and panicking and I have to be at the church in ten minutes.

"What am I going to do?" I say panicked "I don't know, just let me try once again" Marlene says and I sigh "should I try?" Kika asks "I'm good with zips" Lily says.

After a lot of tries it's on but I'm late for the ceremony, I'm putting my Jimmy Choo heels on and I'm running to the car, a black Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta.

(Heels in the comments)
(The dress)

(Heels in the comments)(The dress)

Charles' POV:

I'm at the ceremony at the very end of the aisle, waiting for Stella to appear and here she is, with her father walking her to me, 'Video games' by Lana del Rey is being played by the orchestra, obviously not with the lyrics, her smile is up to her cheeks, she looks perfect, everything I've ever dreamed of is about to come to life.

I feel tears flooding my eyes because it's a lot better than I've imagined, I don't think there would have been any other woman to make me cry at my wedding.

I wipe my tears away with my hands and keep on smiling, she's now getting closer and closer, my heart beating like crazy, I can barely breath and I'm literally shaking.

Her father leaves her hand and passes her to me, "you are gorgeous" I whisper to her ear and she smiles and stands across me so the ceremony can begin.

"Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of the church so that in the presence of the church's minister and the community, your intention to enter into marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal" the priest says.

"Charles and Stella, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" He continues.

"I have" we both say.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" The priest says.