006, belly's bonfire boys

paige went over some rules that being a debutante meant

paige went over some rules that being a debutante meant. while this happened, the girls shared a flask around the table pouring the liquid into their tea cups.

paige finished talking and announced to everyone that we had big sisters, nicole turned to me, "hey little sis."

"hey!" i laughed softly, "honestly my parents made me do it last year because basically all the women in my family had done it, i know you don't want to be here but i promise it'll be great!" she smiled at me, she included how she enjoyed having her big sis and that she'll try and do that for me.

"oh i'm actually really excited to do this." i said to sipping my tea. "really? sorry, it's just that's how conrad describes you." so conrad described me as rude, got it.

belly got up from the table and ran out of the room, "what was that about?" some girls whispered around the table.

we finally got to leave to event, i thought it would of been better but it was so awkward.

i changed out of my clothes i was stuck in and put on clothes that i felt more comfortable in.

"heyyyy" i walked into belly's room, "you look really pretty." i complement her as she looked at her self in the mirror, she wore a crop top and jean shorts.

"really? i don't know, it's just not-" i cut her off, "it suits you, wear it." i think belly should start wearing those type of clothes, they look good on her and we rarely see them on her. she usually in baggy clothes or pyjamas.

"where are you going?" i asked her as i sorted through her clothes, "on a date." she smiled as she put in her earrings. "what! little jelly belly is going on a date?" i teased her, making her blush.

"sooo who's the lucky guy?" i asked her helping with her earrings. "cam. i met him at the bonfire party." she says. "oh? bonfire boys, that's what your into?" i teased her again.

"stop it, ali!" she blushed again, she finished getting ready and we headed out to the front door. belly caught jeremiah's attention as she said goodbye. "damn!" i dropped the controller and ran over to us.

"you look hot!" jeremiah spun her around, catching steven's attention. "hey! hey! don't flirt with my sister." he called from the couch. "shut up steven." i slapped him across the head as i sat down next to conrad.

belly walked over to a mirror and fixed her hair, i saw conrad staring at her, "hey, you got some drool there." i pretended to wipe his face as pushed me away.

"your just jealous she not going out with you." i rested my legs on him as he and steven continued to play the video game, conrad quickly got up and left.

"what was that about?" i sat up from my spot, steven ignored me and played the game, i left to go back to my room.