Chapter 4 - Love journey

Pete pov

     He dropped me in front of the university building. Then I said goodbye to him and attend my class. The lecture is finally over, Tawan asked me if we both can go club tonight, But I said that sorry I can't come because I have to go for a part-time job. My mother has already contacted her school friend for my part-time job. After seeing my grades, she asked me to have a tutor for her daughter and I said okay.

     I texted my part-time job to Vegas and went for my tutoring, After that I came to my room and completed my class lessons then I texted vegas "what are you doing"... "Are you free now"... He replyed my text "I am currently at my partime job... I call you after my work done baby". After that I had dinner and went to bed. That time vegas called me and he and I were talking about how the day went, the next day I called him for breakfast and he said he would definitely come.  Our days continued like this until the weekend.

     I already had a plan for the weekend. But vegas came to and woke me up, made me ready and took me to a Karate class.  I looked at him in surprise and thought this is your dating... and did my training with him.  Then after the karate class, we went to Restaurant which is nearby to have breakfast and then we went to watch a movie in theater.

     The movie is totally romantic genre, suddenly vegas held my hand... then squeeze my hand and massage it gently. So I was looking at Vegas.  Vegas looked at me when he realized I was watching.  He slowly placed his other hand on my cheek and came near my face and gently kissed my forehead as I looked into his eyes.  Again he kissed me on the nose and I looked from his eyes to his lips and he slowly placed his lips on my lips, he gently peck me few times then held my both cheek his hands... Slowly nibbling my lips... I am also giving full access to my mouth to vegas... He suck my lips and tongue like it's depends on his life. His hand gently travel down to my cheek... to my neck... to chest... then it's stop my hip... He squeeze my hip so I moan that impact... He suddenly release the kiss then asked me baby "are you okay... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I make you feel uncomfortable" he continuesly mumbling something... So this time I kiss his lips with mine. He was shocked for a moment, then started to return the kiss, We both were kissing each other passionately.

     Suddenly the movie was over and the theater was lit up, so I immediately pushed him away.  Vegas fell out of his seat as fast as i pushed. He got up from below and smiled and said 'let's go' and extended his hand... Keeping my head bowed, I also held his hands and went out. My cheek was red because I was thinking about the passionate kiss we both share. Then we go to the park sat on the bench, saw the evening view of park, he suddenly asked me "do you like me pete... I know it's early... I don't want to make you uncomfortable... If you feel any discomfort you will tell me I will change it for you" I say " actually I like you vegas... Karate class dating is amazing I don't expect from you but I like it... Thank you for being with me all this day vegas... Vegas I'm hungry now please bought me some food" "okay comeon let's go and get dinner baby".

     This restaurant is look very expensive. So I say "Let's go to another restaurant vegas". He asked me "why baby don't you like this place" so I said "I like it but it's look very expensive vegas" he held my hand to his hand says "I know baby, today our date so I want to took you every place I like... This restaurant food is almost my favourite... That's why I bought you here... Come on let's go eat".

     We both ate while talking.  Really all the food in this place was very good. We finished eating and came out of the place.  Then the weather looked like it was going to rain.  So Vegas picked me up at my apartment. Then it started raining heavily.  So I asked Vegas to stay with me until the rain stopped.  He also entered the room with me.  I asked him if he wanted water or coffee.  He said he didn't want anything.

     He and I entered my bedroom. I sat on my bed. He is also sitting next to me in the bed. Suddenly the thunder roared loudly. Iam very afraid of this lightning and thunder sounds. So I held his hand very tightly. My grip is very tight, so he understand that I am afraid of the thunder sound. He also held my hand tightly. Slowly I leaned my head on his shoulder, but he slowly took my head to his lap. You will sleep baby... Don't worry I won't leave you... Saying while he slowly patting my head, then I started to sleeping well.

     My alarm ringing loudly so I woke up and off the alarm then leaned my head on my pillow. But my pillow is feel like a hard rock and also I felt like I was being hugged by someone. Then I turned my head and looked up... Vegas was peacefully sleeping... I got up without much movement and went to the bathroom.I freshened up and came out to see vegas still sleeping soundly, I went near and kissed his forehead looking at his beautiful face and then went to cook breakfast for both of them.

     I cooked the breakfast. Then coming to my bedroom for wake up vegas. I slowly traced at his facial features with my finger, my hand was over his face so he slightly let out a groan, then slowly open his eye... so I say"Good morning vegas... Go and get ready breakfast is ready" he said "Good morning baby... I will be back shortly... Do you have any clothes for me to wear?" I said "You go and get freshen up, I will put the clothes on the bed and I already put a towel in the bathroom. Take it" then he went to the bathroom.  I came to the Hall and waited for his arrival.  After a while vegas came wearing the clothes i had bought for him. Then we ate breakfast together.

     I hope you will like this chapter. If you like this chapter please vote for me. Thank you for reading.....