Chapter 7 - Hubby

Pete pov

I wake up the next morning... The sun streaming through the windows. Panicking, I sit up and glance at the clock on the nightstand.

I was so exhausted that I'm sure I could have slept even longer. Swinging my legs over the bed, I stand up and instantly feel the soreness in my back. I have a pressing urge to pee, and I go to the bathroom to take care of my business.

After I'm done. I wash my hands and stare at myself in the mirror. My hair is all messed up and out of place, my lips are swollen, and I look like I was thoroughly fucked. A smile lifts the corners of my mouth as I remember that I truly was.

I walk out of the bathroom and go to the closet to look for an outfit for the day before I take my shower. But when I turn I hit the beautiful auroma.

So I open the door a little and peek in and see Vegas cooking in the kitchen.
I can't believe this moment, he is finally my boyfriend.

Slowly I take stepforward to the kitchen, hugged him backside. He stiffened then relaxed and said"Good morning honey... Breakfast is ready... Go get ready... We will eat together" saying while he arrange the breakfast to dining table.

After shower, we eat breakfast. Then he said " I already informed your friend you didn't attend your classes today, you take some rest and also I have urgent work so I am going but don't worry I will be back soon"

Actually I feel little bit tired so I take nap.

After that evening time vegas called me, then said "baby get ready we are going out for dinner and I want to introduce you to my brother, I will pick up you in 30 minutes".

I take a shower and get ready then waiting for Vegas. He called and said I am down. So I went down fastly.

Vegas waving from the car, I immediately went and opened the door and sat.

Suddenly the person sitting in the back seat said to me "hello, p'pete you are more beautiful than I expected... now I understand why my brother loves you so much".

My face turned red because of the nervousness of suddenly seeing Vegas brother and the embarrassment of the way he praised me.

Nervously I said "hello and thanks" and went to the restaurant... I bowed my head because of my blushing. In fact Vegas had already booked a room at the restaurant.

We three went and sat on the seat. Then vegas introduced both of them by saying that "this is my boyfriend pete and pete this is my brother Macau".

Immediately Macau asked "but brother you told me pete is your wife... why are you introducing boyfriend now...".
I blushed because of that statement.

Vegas smiling at me and said " now boyfriend macau, soon to my wife... So take it easy bro" then he said "You two are keep talking, I am going to the restroom...." and he left.

After vegas going, macsu looked at me and said that " thank you for coming to my brother life p'. I have never seen him so much happy and it's all because of you"

I also smilingly told him, "I am very happy because I got your brother and I feel like I am the very lucky to have your brother".

After seeing my smile, Macau said, "I know you love my brother very much just by looking at your reaction."Then Macau started telling me about himself.

I feel like he is extrovert. But he said his maths grades low, he feel bad for that, so I said to him " I can teach you a lesson and doubts... I am already your brother-in-law, so don't worry about that... because I will take care of you from now on and I like talking to you"

He agreed to that and we both exchanged number's.  Then Vegas came back.  Vegas looked at us and asked "if you had ordered the food".  We both said "we were waiting for you".

After that we ordered the food and ate. Most of the time I am talking to macau only. Vegas tried to talk in the middle to turn my attention to him.  But Macau and I were busy talking about our school and university stories.

Vegas kept pressing his hands on my hips, thighs, arms and shoulders from time to time. But I continuesly talking to macau.

vegas finished eating after a while.... looked at us and asked "if we could leave".  To that I said a "wait a minute" then we ate completely and left the restaurant.

Then he dropped my place. So I goodbye to macau and vegas. I am I also came to my room and refreshed my self then went to sleep.

It felt like someone was hugging me from behind in my sleep, then I smelled the scent and I know who's the person... Vegas. Now I remember that I already added his finger print to my lock and change my lock number to his birthday date. So he will come anytime he want.

He felt me ​​awake

V: Sorry, I woke you up

P: it's okey, let's get sleep together

V: Pete... Why you avoid me in the restaurant?

P: Vegas I just want to talk to your brother

V: But honey you didn't react to my touch and I feel like you avoiding me

P: Vegas, I meet your brother for the first time that's why I am talking to him and there is nothing more...
Such a handsome boyfriend... No no no... Husband... does any one avoid...

V: Pete... What did you said... Say it again na

P: No.... I can't....

V: Please..... Please baby...

P: Hahhh... Okey... My husband

V: Please one more time wifey...

P: Hubby... My handsome and hot hubbbyyy.....

V: Wifey.... I want you now...

P: What do you want hubby?... Say it clearly hubby

V: You... You wifey... I want to be inside of you wifey... Inside of your hole...

P: Then why are you waiting... Take me hubby...

Rest of the history...

I hope you will like this chapter. If you like this chapter please kindly vote for me... Because your vote will be encouraging me to write well. Thank you for yours reading.....