Chapter 31- You're mine I'm your's(+18)

Sorry to come back after a long time, there might be some mistakes due to the chapter... so bear with me... Once again sorry guys... And importantly thank you for you concern... I'm okay now...

Story starts

'Vegas please punish me'

Vegas looked at pete unbelievably...

V: It's okay pete... There is nothing wrong with that, the situation is like that pete... And you haven't done anything wrong... so I don't have to punish you...

P: But vegas... I want you punish me...

'Vegas looked at pete... Pete is very stubborn with his words...'

V: Okay pete... Strip... 'Vegas went to sit on the bed and looked at pete... Pete started to removed his clothes...' Get on the bed and lie on your stomach...

'So Pete went to bed, got comfortable in his position, and waited for Vegas… But vegas went out of the room... Then sometimes vegas came... Pete looked at vegas... Vegas smirked at pete...' No one will come to disturb us... Let's start now Pete...

Vegas went to the bed and grab pete hands and lock it with handcuffs and kissed his hands and locked the cuff with bed spots... Pete looked at vegas eagerly... 'Baby wants punishment from his daddy uhhh...' saying while vegas poured some lube to pete asshole...

Vegas started to prepared pete hole

Vegas started to prepared pete hole... His fingers are fucking the tight pink hole and pete is squirming... Vegas looked at pete and kissed his head and  went away from him... Pete is about to call vegas but its interrupted by something pushed inside of his hole...

Vegas pushed the butt plug into pete hole and it started to vibrate... Pete moaned the impact... Vegas looked at pete... He want to fuck him raw but his baby want punishment so he controlled himself and stare pete how pete was enjoying the pleasure and making the expression... So he increased the vibrator level... Pete is moaning Vegas name like a mantra... Vegas aroused and get hard just looking at pete... Vegas want to touch pete so he went to near pete and looked at every inch of pete skin... Pete is sweating his skin colour changing white to light pink... His mouth get watered the sight of pete...

Vegas want to lick the sweat out of pete skin and ate him fully... Pete moaning mess and lifting his ass from the pleasure... Vegas looked at pete asscheeks... He want to bite it but he slapped it hard... Pete moaned loudly and lifted his ass for asking more... So Vegas slapped pete asscheeks more... It's not punishment for pete it's look like Vegas getting the punishment...

Vegas pov

Pete is moaning mess and begging me to 'do something Vegas... I can't take it anymore'... He is rubbing himself on the sheets... His body sweats are shining like a diamond... His ass cheeks are bright red with my hand print... I increased the vibrator maximum level... Pete moaned loudly and cummed... His cums spread on the sheets... I got irritated that fucking toy make my pete cum like this... I can't believe myself... I got jealous with the toy... I looked at pete ass the toy occupying my place... So I pulled out the toy and throw it... Pete is breathing very hardly...