Chapter 6 - Intense pleasure (+18)

" I can't control myself anymore vegas so please do something... I can't take it anymore... please... please fuck me vegas"....

Pete pov

He hugged me... then lifted me in koala style and went into my bedroom... He gently laid me down on the bed... Then he removed his shirt and ask "Don't think anything... I am asking again, is that okay for you"

"Whatever I am with you is okay for me... I want to be yours vegas... so make me your's vegas" I said that. He hesitated for a moment, then he said "Pete everything is okay but I don't have the important stuff right now"

"Shit how did I not  think about all this, what am I do now" he lamented. So I said that "vegas relax now, I have already bought it" and took the condom and lube from under the bed...

He was looking at me with surprise... and said "already my babe is ready for everything"... he stroked my upper lip with his thumb. Then kissed me very passionately...

He showered kisses all over my face and then moved to my neck, biting and then slowly licking the bites. His hand moved to my nipples and rubbed it and other hand traced to my body and stop my pants belt... He slowly removed my belt and bit my neck forcefully so I moaned the impact...

His hand moved my nipple to my pants and removed my pants. I looked at him and catching my breath... He said "You are more beautiful than I thought" and kissed my lips aggressively and his hand sneaked in my boxer and held my cock that impact I bited his lips he smiled that kiss but continued the kiss...

He gently stroked my cock up and down... His other hand pinch my nipples harshly... So I moaned into the kiss and he removed my boxer and release my nipples to his hand and held my hip and squeezed it... And his travelled down to my butt and squeeze my butt cheeks... I moaned into his kiss but he never release my tongue and he sucked my tongue vigorously, devour my mouth every corner like a straved man...

He release my lips and moved to my neck and sucked it then moved my chest... his hands slowly stroking my cock and squeezing my butt cheeks...
He showered kiss my upper body and also lick it and suck it sometimes he bite it. I moaning mess under him, he take the total control over my body...

He held my leg to his hand, He smiled at me and kissed my thigh and bite it and lick it... He smooched all over my thigh to my crotch and slowly licking around my cock... I moaned louder... He says " Scream as loud as you can... It's encouraging me baby and say my name... it's increase my energy"

He licked my tip of my cock that pleasure caught me off guard so I screamed loudly...

"Haah...  Aaah..... vegas ahhh..."

"Yes baby".... He take my cock full to his mouth and sucked it slowly...

"Humm vegas ahhhh mmnmng ahhh vegassssss"... He suddenly boobed his head up and down very fastly....

I can't take it anymore... The pleasure is unbearable... I want to cum... So I say "vegas... ahhh I want.....to cum... now... Move away" but he continued his action...

So I tried to move his head with my hand. But he held my hand. I can't control it... So I cummed at his mouth and he swallowed it and continuesly licked my cock...

It was like I was floating on some kind of cloud... He slowly moved to my butt he bite my butt cheeks and licked it. Then he made me lie down on my stomach. His hand held my butt cheeks  and he parted my butt cheeks, licked my butt hole and his tongue entered my hole... It's make feel little uncomfortable. But somemoment get to used it.

Then he removed his tongue and he coated some lubes on his fingers and squeezing some amount of lubes in my entrance then slowly inserting his one finger to fuck my hole...

Then he add another finger I slightly feel uneasy... This time he add another finger... it's feel little painful... Then he add another finger... It's feel painful so I said "vegas it's hurt me" he said "Wait baby somemoment the pain will go away"... Then he fucked his four finger with my butt hole...

Somemoment the pain reduced and his fingers touched that spot... I moaned louder... He said "Finally my baby is prepared endured my cock... baby I am going to fuck you now... so you will only watching my eyes... I want to see your every action while I am fucking you"...

Then he lift me and faced me then removed his pants and boxer and stroked his cock... I am watching him amazingly... Fuck he is looking breathtaking fucking handsome also sexy..... And his cock it's huge... It's won't fit my hole... No no no

Suddenly he asked " you like what you see baby" I am also nodded my head he brustout laughing... I pouted his action... He gently held my with his hands then says "You look very cute baby... I can't endure your cuteness"

He slowly pecked my lips and his hand held my thigh and he throw my thigh to his shoulder and straightly looking at my eyes then opened the condom and take and rolled on is cock and take some amount of lube to rubbed it then he slowly entered my hole... his tip touch my entrance he slowly insert his cock...

I suddenly feel slightly pain I let our groan so pecked my lips and nibbled... and nibbled my earlobe and says " just for while baby" entered his cock fully I screamed loudly he says "Relax baby... Relax you're squeeze my cock tightly"

For a while I adjust his cock then says " Move vegas" he slowly moved in and out... He is looking at my face and capture my every reaction...

Suddenly he says " I feel like I want to be like this for the rest of my life pete" then slowly increased his speed this his cock touched that particular spot so I moaned loudly

"Ahhhh...Uugh... vegassss" "Do it just like that vegas"

“Haah... Uugh.. Aaah...”

He also hit the spot continuously and panting hardly....

“Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH!”

"Ahhhh hissssmmm ahhh vegasss faster.... harder... Ohh...vegasss..." Saying while I moaned mess

"Fuck pete, ahhhhh don't ahh squeeze harder... I can't take it anymore ahhhhh baby.... Pete.....peteeee"

He fucked me fastly... He hit the spot continuously I can not take the pleasure any more... My cock throbbing for the pleasure...

I said " Vegas I want to cum right now vegassss please " he says " cum baby... I am also cuming"...

That's it... I release my cum on his stomach. Then vegas also released in the condom. Slowly he moved sometimes. Then take it out from my hole and throw the used condom to dustbin, and laid beside me...

He took the tissue from the bed side table and wiped my sperms, and throw the used tissues to dustbin then he patted my head on his shoulders, I hugged him... and i said "I love you vegas", I was exhausted... So i fell asleep.

I know it's lot of grammar mistakes. It's my first story so please adjust. I hope you will like this chapter. If you like this chapter please vote for me. Thank you for yours reading.....