Chapter 8 - Cheating

Pete pov

It has been two years. Vegas and I have been together for two years. All these days our relationship has become very close.

Macau and I meet alone enjoy our times and clear his subject doubts... Now our bonding has become strong.

But for a few days now Vegas is very busy with her work. So I focused on my studies without disturbing him.

Sometimes I feel like something seemed to be missing. So I decided go outing with my uni friends.

I gain some friends myself they are inviting me outing most of the times but to avoid them... I'll say I have urgent work or a date with my boyfriend or time for training.

Today I going outing with my friends... They are planning to go for shopping then went to clubbing... So I said I come to shopping but not pub... They are asking me why so I said my mom didn't like this so on so... They said just one time pete... It's our first outing with you... So I said okay

Now I'm in club. Loud music and the tobacco and drinking smells. They are brought me to dance floor...

I'm middle of the dance floor. Watching everyone dancing. But I caught familiar figure in the dance floor. They are literally making out in the dance floor.
So I avoid the side... Making little movement to dance with my friends.

But one of my friend said he is look like a vegas. Then I saw the making out couples go to the corner of the club. My friend said that is vegas confidently so I followed the person... and saw that... Literally I am stuck with the place... I thought it's dream but not... it real...

Vegas.... Vegas.... He literally making out with someone... My friend saw my condition they yelled to vegas... Vegas then see me... Then I saw the another person... My only bestfriend tawan... My head is spinning... I cannot breath properly... I feel like l am dieing... Why... Why... The atmosphere is blur then I saw everything turned out black...

I woke up in the bed. I saw my friends are sitting in the sofa. They saw I woke up... They are asking are you okay now pete... And said I blackout in the the club then they are bought me to one of my friend house...

Then they said... Vegas left you like that pete... He taking tawan and said he want to brokeup with you... So don't contact him then he left.

How... How can he do that to me... I want to talk to him... So I'm goodbye to friends, coming to my apartment. Then called Macau i asked

P: do you know where is your brother now?... 

M: he is at home p'. You want to talk to him... I can call him

P: no don't... I coming to your home

Then I hungup the phone, get ready to meet vegas.

I'm standing in front of the house. Macau see me... Coming to me ask

M: are you okay?.. your face look like a sick... What is the problem!..

P: no macau... I just want to talk to your brother

M: He is in his room... I can call him wait here...

P: don't worry macau... I can go by myself...

I came infront his room and knock it. He says come in... I walk to his room saw him standing in the balcony so I called him

P: vegas... I want to talk to you...

V: oh pete... I already said to your friends... Why are you here now...

P: I want talk vegas...

V: pete... Pete... What do you want talk to me... We have nothing to talk about pete

P: "why vegas... Why...
Did I do something wrong... Why you want breakup vegas" said with tears

V:  What would I get if you were with me?... Nothing right. This is very good for my future if Tawan is with me. His father invest my family business pete. And he is biggest investor of my project. So if his boy is partner with me, it will be beneficial for me... And main reason is your are very bore pete... you thought I am with you for my lifetime... Bullshit...

P: "Vegas... I am sincerely love with you... You are the one who proposed me... Now you said you want future benefits... My love is not enough for you... If you suffer, I suffer too, If you happy I am also happy with you but you said that now I am nothing to you...
Why vegas... I can't live without you vegas... Please vegas"... Says while sobbing

V: I like your begging pete... But I can't be with you pete... Because I didn't love you pete... But I like your body... It's attract me first time I saw you... even now... I can't resist your body pete... You can be my boytoy if you want pete... Says while smirking

P: I don't even think that you are so bad bastard. Wiping away the tears "You think... You deserve my love not your just fucking whore. You can share your bed for just fucking your business profit like a sult... you want me to your boytoy... Just dream about that... Once I love you with my whole heart now I feel disgusted with you..."

V: Grap pete neck with full force " you are talking to much little one... You spoke another word...I don't know what I to do after that..."

P: knocked away vegas hand to his neck "What to you do, do you think I will be afraid of you... You say you don't want me... I say... I don't want you... your are just garbage of my life... I will throw you away now".

V: "But this garbage his taking your first time and this garbage is fucking you very nicely and you also enjoy that saying love harder... Deeper... Ahh ohh..."  Pete slapped vegas very hardly...

P: I trust you but you cheated on me... Now you making fun of me bastard...

Suddenly vegas grab pete neck harshly then said "I spoke to you very nicely but you crossed the line pete so you get the consequence" then he harshly pushed pete in the bed. Pete struggle to get up from the bed.

But vegas taken his pants belt and hit with pete. Pete whimper in pain. But vegas give no mercy, continuously hit the belt with pete. But pete caught the belt with his hand yanked the belt and throw the belt away...

Pete painfully get up from the bed. But vegas have another plan. He suddenly go to lock the door and coming infront of pete and says "baby where are you going... You start the game so finished it now" saying while he remove his shirt.

Pete is affraid to see the vegas. He is now looking like a devil. Vegas slowly taken step forward and pete take step to backward... He hit the bed vegas smilingly said " The game is beginning baby"