Letter 5

Prayers are letters to God.

Sit down, and center yourself.

Breathe.

Close your eyes for a few moments, and find the calm in you. Find the place in you where the Holy Ghost resides. You'll know it the moment you touch on it.

Calm.

Peace.

Renewal.

Concentrate on it, and focus your entire being on it.

If words come, let them come. If emotion comes, let emotion come.

Empty yourself of thought. Let go, and let God.

Feel Your soul come alive.

El Shadai, Lord God Almighty, Thank You for Your presence. Thank You for the Holy Ghost's power in us. Thank You for filling us. Thank You for renewing us. Thank You for bringing us to life. Thank You for being there for us in every moment. Thank You for opening in us the gateway to You through the Holy Ghost.

Thank You for opening up in us the portal to joy in Your Presence. Thank You for being the still small voice that speaks so loud. Thank You for opening our minds to You. Thank You for opening our souls to You.

Thank You for sowing the seeds of Your word within us. Thank You for allowing those seeds to take root. Thank You for allowing those seeds to grow into plants. Thank You for allowing those plants to flower. Thank You for allowing those flowers to bear fruit. Thank You for allowing us to offer those fruit to you. Thank You for finding our offerings pleasing.

Thank You, El Elyon, God Most High, for finding joy in us. Thank You, God, for caring for us and about us. Thank You, God, that we can thank You. Thank You, God, for the blessings You bestow upon us. Thank You, God, for the talents You bestow upon us. Thank You, God, for this precious day in Your presence.

Thank You, God, that we are no longer Your foes but Your Children. Thank You, God, that You give us all that we need. Thank You, God, that Your plan is for us to prosper and have hope.

Thank You, God, that Your Love lives inside us. Thank You, God, for freeing us from our chains. Thank You, God, for releasing us from slavery. Thank You, God, for being more than we are.

Thank You, God, that Your timing is perfect. Thank You, God, for the wonders You have created. Thank You, God, that we may live in awe of Your creations.

Thank You, God, that we are victorious in You. Thank You, God, that we are the head and not the tail. Thank You, God, that you made us righteous to come into your presence.

Thank You, God, for the Blood of Jesus that washed away our sins. Thank You, God, for creating us anew. Thank You, God, that we are renewed in You each day.

Thank You, Jesus, for saving me.