Boba bubbles

You hand Sun a milk Boba tea
"Try it!" You screech "NO! MOONIE DIDN'T LIKE IT!" The yellow fish boy screeches back.

"Just try it!!!!" You groan he whined out a "Nooo...." "It tastes like water berries..."

He perks up at the name of his favorite food before he quickly snatches the cup "Water berries....hmmm....."

He takes a sip of the boba, Moon pouting in the background "I love it!!!" He shouts.

It's been around two weeks since you visited their favorite cave, you've visited four times since, all of them just as magical as the first.

Sun had finished the boba within the minute licking his lips, his fins and rays fluttering before he held up the cup "more?" You chuckle before saying "okay, I'll be right back...." you quickly stand up and grip the cup before running off.

(Mer POV:)

Sun swims in circles around his brother.
"Sun, stop."
"Ummmm...no."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"N-"
"YESIES ON OUR MATE'S NAME"
"DANG IT! FINE!"

moon sighs "you know their not our mate yet, right?"
Sun glares at him, seething "they will be!!! Soon!! You brought the gifts, right? I brought my half!"

"I brought the gifts Sun." Moon rolls his eyes

Sun sighs in relief before going back to swimming in circles"in the cave, right?"

"Mhm."

(Your POV:)

You hum a soft tune as you finish making Sun's boba, popping the straw into the liquid.

You slide on your fuzzy socks back to your front door before taking off your socks and replacing them with sandals.

Slamming the door quickly behind you as you run back to the meeting spot where Sun and Moon where waiting for you.

"YOU GOT IT!!!" Sun screams, dragging his wet body across the warm sand to your feet, giving you puppy dog eyes as he looks up at you.

You hand him the boba, giggling at his cute actions as he slurps up the tea, this time savoring it, making sure the sweet milky taste stays in his throat as the small round beads glide over his tongue.

He moans into the straw at the taste.

"What where you guys doing well I was gone?" You ask, trying to make small talk.

"Sun was being an annoying bee" moon says casually

"NO I WASN'T!" sun says, defending himself through the straw.

You laugh and smile at the males.

Moon suddenly offers you your favorite type of sugar mushroom. You're ecstatic so you early take a bite from the sugary treat, letting out a mix between a moan and a growl.

Both boys snapping their heads in your direction, eyes dilating. "More." Sun demands "Huh?" You think you misheard

"What sun means to ask you is; if you want to go to the cave again tonight?" Moon says, trying to cover up Sun's slip of the mind.

"Sure!" You say shrugging your shoulders "I've got nothing better to do."

Both boys silently celebrate, both sharing knowing and exited looks at your answer.

"Great! Meet us here when the moons in the middle of the sky!!!" Sun says, looking jittery, his boba long forgotten

"Sooooo around 12?" You attempted to confirm.

"Yeah!" Both boys shout quickly. After a few minutes you stand up and leave, saying bye to the beautiful mer boys before getting up and walking home, getting ready for later tonight.

Both boys stare longingly after you.