Loo Loo Land S:1 Ep:2

Flash-back

"Mommy,Daddy!" Little Octavia cry's.

Stolas wakes up groggily with Stella next to him.
"Via's calling us Stella." Stolas says half awake.

She grunts "You get up." She says before going back to sleep."

—————————————————————
Present

Octavia's wakes up annoyed. Her peaceful sleep ruined by her mothers screaming voice from the Kitchen.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU SLEPT WITH AN IMP." Stella said "It was unexpected. I didn't have time to go to a motel." Stolas says

Octavia sits up and places her earbuds in. She hit a play on her phone playing a song called "My world is burning down around me" as she walks to the hallway with a plant vase falling in front of her. She walks over it and goes in the kitchen.

"YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS ONE TOO!" Stella held a servent imp and threw him at Stolas.

"No of course not." He says with his hands up.

"You are a goddam embarrassment. I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic IMP SUCKING FACE." she walks out of the kitchen yelling insults at him along with another vase.

Stolas sighs before turning to his daughter. "Good morning Octavia. Did you sleep well my owlet."

"Is that a serious question." Octavia says drinking a coffee with fizzarolli cereal. She glares at him.

"Hmm." He walks to the fridge "what's that your listening to."

"This song is called "My world is burning down around me by: fuck you dad. it's a band"

"Oh how charming."
Stolas looks nervously at Octavia before grabbing Zebra meat and feeding it to the plant.

"Are you two done screaming at eachother for the day." She asked taking a sip of her coffee

"Umm." Another case was heard throne outside of the Kitchen along with Stella screaming.

"You know what I've haven't done in a long long time." He walks up to Octavia "I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of hell. Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land." He said excitedly

"I'm not five anymore."

"You was always so happy when I took you to Loo Loo land." He hugs Octavia from the side. "What do you say we go there again. Have a day just the 2 of us."

"I'd rather kill myself."

"There we go,anything but staying in this house. Now I'll arrange our security."

"Security for a theme park?"

"We are rich and we are hot, people want our money and our bodies." Stolas walks to the imp holding a ericsson type phone.

Our money maybe." Octavia says

"Speak for your self princess. Now I'm calling the only men who can fuck me." Stolas blushes dialing the phone.

"What?" Octavia drops her cereal

"Whocanprotectme..us. Being part of the Goesha family is rather valuable you know."