Harvest Moon Festival S:1E:5

Stolas moans loudly, tied up to the bed with his wrist attached to his bed board and Blitzo is lighting a cigarette angrily. "If that big tit idiot would have been here, I could've gotten shit load of work done." Bltzø complains.

"Yes it is a shame my dear~ Yummy~ couldn't come along but-" his feathers fluff excitedly with a blush on his cheek. "He did say he'll make it up to me later tonight~" Stolas slides downs on the bed and arches his back lustfully.

"Just to let you know Yumi is my employer so u don't get to him call him whenever you feel like it." Blitzø.

"Yes,well my daughter takes quite the liking to him and by his own will,he comes to take Octavia for the day."

Blitzø inhales a big huff of his cigarette.
"By his own will" repeats in his head. He shakes the dumb thought of before Stolas's phone goes off.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

(Contacts:Sexy Yummy❤️🥰)

-Just dropped off baby bird to her mom place.
-her moms brother was a bitch and inappropriately touched me.

-She also said her brother wanted to take me to some engagement that has nothing to do with me.

-I think he has a fetish for veiny hands

Thank you again my love I'll see u tonight😘-

-What? what do u mean you'll see me tonight?Whats tonight?
(Seen)
—————————————————————

Stolas sits back up "I'm sorry I had to move our little rendezvous early, I have an engagement this month on the fool moon."

"When this happens it's not something I fuss about, but do you really need the book for this fuck fest. I have 15 other clients waiting for heads to roll.." Blitzø takes the cigaret to untie Stolas

"As shocking as it may seem blitzy my grimoire~ is actually incredibly important and it isn't supposed to be lent to to itty-bitty imps like yourself." Stolas burns the cigarette on his horns before pinching his cheeks.

Blitzø slaps his hand away scoffing.

"Tha harvest moon, is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath to celebrate." Blitzø sits up quickly before barfing out a feather from Stolas. "It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Stolas says exited

"wrath huh, my my employees are from there. I've never really been there it's full of inbred chuckle fucks"

Stolas sits up "why don't you all join me at the festival." Stolas goes under the covers and peaks his head out from Blitzø"s legs " I can guarantee you all special access l." He laugh's evilly.

"Look I told you we're not bodyguards, okay that was a one time thing we did badly."

"But I'm simply offering a work free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the harvest festival it's the same every year." Stolas sits up wrapped up in his blanket. (So cute)

"If you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, I guess it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. It's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyways."