Spring Broken S1 Ep:3

The IMP crew were in Blitzø's van driving to work. The radio on full blast and Blitzø singing to heavy metal. "I love this song!" Blitzø's says
" You are a spicy..Uhh,demon witdada Bleach blonde hair!"

Loona looks miserable sitting up in the front with her father. And the 2 love birds in the back seat
Millie rolls the indie down and Moxxie covers his ears.

They pulled into the parking lot of the building of there headquarters. Before they got to there reserved parking spot a pink car swerved in and took there parking spot.

And right next to there parking spot was Yumi's luxuries Hellcat. Sitting in the drivers seat with a Helltendo in his hands. To blinded on making his shitty island he didn't even notice Blitzø's van 1inch away from hitting his car.

Blitzø backs his van and turns on his hand speaker. "Listen hear you pink cum dump you have 3 god damm seconds to get your tampon out of my parking spot!"

Yumi pauses his game and turns around. Blitzø and Verosika Mayday are across from each other arguing. He drops his Helltendo on the floor and bangs his head on the car horn. He does it repeatedly intel a large male hellhound nocks on his window.

Yumi picks his head up and looks at the guy irritated. "For fucks sake." He rolls down the window and stares at the hellhound

"Sorry to bother you but are you okay man?" The hellhound asked.

"Never been better." Yumi pulls out a cup of coffee out of know where and comes out the car,watching Blitzø and Verosika go back and forth with the insults. In witch he thinks Blitzø has the better comebacks.

"So how's life going for ya." Yumi says out of know where.

"Pretty chill man, you?"

" it suck to be here but amusing at the same time."

The hellhound laughs "man your pretty chill maybe you can come to one of our party's my girlfriend throws the best ones."

"Oh really." Yumi says unamused

"Wait, wasn't you the body guard for my album drop a few months ago and you had to pull the this guy." He gestured to Blitzø with his head. "From murdering me."

"Ha, yeah but I've never seen an Imp knock a Overlord out like that."

"I was drunk,and if I wanted~ to I could've sucked the blood~ out of his body~ and ate him whole~.

His voice gets deeper and seductive. Weird glitchy eyes and spirits appear around him with the atmosphere getting darker . He could have been mistaken of Hisoka by the way his stance was when thinking of Gon:

 He could have been mistaken of Hisoka by the way his stance was when thinking of Gon: