꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ꧂

Chapter Song: Come Over 🎆 Carly Rae Jepsen

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

•~•

We are swapping to Kirishima's Point Of Veiw

•~•

Enjoy ❤

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Katsuki Bakugo. His blonde spiked hair and his stunning red eyes were a sight Eijiro never hoped would leave. When he entered the room, Kirishima felt he had to look at him and his handsome face. Sure, it usually sported a glare of some sort of aggravated frown but it was cute to him. His voice was like honey and his rare laughs, smirks, and smiles were what Eijiro lived for.

He couldn't even tell you when it happened but he sure enough had a crush on the blonde pomeranian.

"What the hell do you mean by 'We crash this dinner date'?" The Blonde asked with his gaze filled of confusion as he glanced at Eijiro with wide eyes.

"Your parents are having dinner at your place, correct?" Eijiro asked, waiting for a reply from Katsuki.

"Yeah." He responded after taking a sip from his steamy-black coffee.

"Then you can invite me and I could be a buffer between you, your parents, and the new girl they are trying to set you up with~" Kirishima smirked. For some odd, unknown reason, he felt a desire for Bakugo to stay single. It's like... He wouldn't be able to stand the fact that Bakugo would have someone else to talk or spend time with.

He wanted Bakugo all to himself. It was a crazy idea, yeah, Kirishima knew that but he just wouldn't be able to stand the fact of Bakugo having a girlfriend. The Crimson watched Bakugo's facial expression change from one of confusion to one filled with mischief.

"That could work... Are you willing to be questioned and probably glared at through the whole dinner?" Katsuki replies, a smirk tracing his lips and sharp jawline.

"Anything for your cooking~" Eijiro smirks, watching the Blonde look away from him after his comment; as if he was caught of guard. It was true after all, Kirishima loved the curry Bakugo made for them when he first moved in.

After a moment, Katsuki glimpsed at Kirishima.

"Why do you want to help me?" He asked, his red eyes slowly finding and meeting Eijiro's crimson orbs.

Eijiro found himself unable to answer. He wanted to help Bakugo for selfish reasons; reasons he didn't even truly know for himself, yet...

"That's what friends do, right?" Kirishima asked, shifting his weight on his feet; feeling blood rush to his cheeks.

After a moment, that very much felt like a year to the Crimson, Bakugo agreed.

"Alright, fine, but you have to come to my apartment and help cook the fuckin' food." The Blonde smirked when Eijiro's cheeks heated up with wide eyes to match.

"I don't even know how to cook!" Eijiro smiled softly, replacing the surprised expression he carried seconds ago with an excited idiom. "You'll have to teach me then~"