꧁ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 ꧂

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The description space for Wattpad stories wasn't enough room for me to put everything you will need to know about this Fan-Fiction. So, I put the "boring" part, about how this story is set up here.

Skip ahead to the Chapters and ignore this if you wish but I would very much like it if you stay to read this part since it is Important.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

This Fan-Fiction is written where No Quirks Exist, which therefore means Heroes and Villains DO NOT Exist in this Fan-Fiction.

Apart from Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima, I WILL NOT be using any other characters. (Aside from a few extra side characters from the series.)

I have made the Fan-Fiction this way so even if you aren't a fan of My Hero Academia you can still enjoy this Fan-Fiction to the fullest <3

Now Lastly, I would like to mention that I do not own My Hero Academia, nor its Characters, Locations, or anything of the like used inside Fan-Fiction. The rights to those items go to their respected owners!!!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Now that all the formal stuff is over, I can give my hands a rest ~

Please Enjoy my Fan-Fiction and be sure to Vote, Comment, and Share my Fan-Fiction <3

Have fun reading <3

~ Jamie 🦋