꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ꧂

Chapter Song: Houdini 🕶 Dua Lipa

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Let's go back to Bakugo's POV.... for a bit~

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The Blonde had never felt this way, the way his heart was on rampage in his throat was new to him. He couldn't believe he had gotten that close to Eijiro in the first place. He stared at his hand, as if to imagine the Crimson's in his own once more. Kirishima's soft skin touching his own; the feeling thrilled him.

The thumping in his chest, the dirty thoughts in his mind, the innocent eyes, it was all too much for him to handle at this point. He wanted more...

"Damnit, Shitty hair-" He grumbled to himself.

He sat on his bed, still struggling to reduce the blush on his skin and his body from sweating; which was hard since Bakugo apparently sweats more than the average human being. Bakugo looked at his disheveled appearance in his bedroom's vintage, standing mirror and sighed.

His usual pasty, looking pale skin was squabbling war with rosiness and sweat. His blonde hair wasn't very much different, somewhat messy spikes and a few curls and coils ever so often; but his heart hasn't stop the pathetic marathon it was running.

Neither did the butterflies in his stomach, but he couldn't relish in the feeling; he needed to get ready...

Even if he wanted to continue dreaming about Eijiro.

He dreaded his parents, primarily his mother. His father wasn't really as strict and was kind. His mother on the other hand was a totally different person. Rude, blunt, rough, snappy, an ass, a fucking arsehole, Bakugo had many words to describe his mother; yet the words would never be used to her face... Or so he thought.

He sighed once more, opening his closet, and grabbing a towel.

"Mind if I take a shower?" He shouted towards the Kitchen when he entered the hallway.

"Ye-"

Bakugo closed the bathroom door before he could even hear the full response. Sure, he just felt his heart sting a little, like a small crack caused from a subtle blow but he ignored it. His mother was coming, if she found out he has eyes for guys... Eijiro...

She would find a way to put an end to it.

• - • - • - • - • - •

Bakugo retreated out of the bathroom, steam fleeing from the room as well. He had thought about it and come up with a strategy through the hot, steamy shower.

One he liked.

The smirk on his face, the sheer look in his eyes, he was ready to disappoint his mother once more.

He was the problem, everybody agrees.

The Anti-Hero.

When he entered his bedroom, the Blonde peeled the closet door open and stepped inside with a fleeting pep in his step. It took him a few moments to find exactly what he was looking for, but at last he found the particular outfit.

He grabbed the box that sat atop the racks of his walk-in closet and set the black-topped parcel on his bed with a toxic mindset. He had made his mind up, he wasn't going to play games with his mother any longer; it was over.

After pulling out the contents of the box, he got to work.

When he was a kid, living in his parent's waterfront mansion, he couldn't be himself. It was always what they wanted, not what he, in fact, truly wanted.