꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ꧂

Chapter Song: Bubblegum Bitch 🧋 MARINA

( I LOVE THIS ONE ^^ )

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I decided to make this another Chapter in Kirishima's POV ~

Enjoy <33333

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Kirishima let out a groan, a loud one at that. His eyes glued to the full-body mirror that stood beside his desk. The flower he got from Bakugo sat there peacefully as he stared at his reflection that watched him back and mirrored his movements. He couldn't decide on a decent outfit for the date- DINNER with Bakugo.

"I'm never going to find anything-" Kirishima mumbled as he turned and shuffled, his reflection changing in the mirror at his moments, allowing him to see his outfit from different stances.

His outfit at the moment consisted of his favorite Taylor Swift faded, light pink, T-shirt, his average jogging seat-pants, and his bright red crocks. A very normal outfit, but Kirishima was skeptical of wearing just this to the dinner. Katsuki's parents were going to be there, he couldn't just wear anything. He had to dress to impress.

He didn't know the full situation with Bakugo and his parents situation, but he was determined to be just what the Blonde wanted. A buffer. Between not just Bakigo's parents but... that girl.

He still couldn't help but feel jealous a little, and confused. Why was he so selfish when it came to that Blonde?

The Crimson rolled his eyes at the eternal thoughts as he walked to his closet, slightly sliding the door open and searching through all his clothes. Shirts, shorts, pants, shoes, and more hung on the racks or sat on the ground in his tiny closet. He slowly pulled off each article of clothing, glancing at it, and then putting it back; as if he was browsing an apparel store... Just with less expensive apparel.

He checked his phone.

Six-Twenty-Three.

He only had an hour or two until Bakugo said he was going to start preparing for the dinner. Kirishima's face scrunched as he remembered the aggravated tone his voice took with the announcement of the dinner, how the Blonde's lips curled in distraught and anger, how his voice was filled with venom as he spoke about his parents.

It made him sympathetic. He didn't have the perfect relationship with his parents either, considering what happened and all. He felt like Bakugo and him were alike, in at least one way.

*Knock*

Kirishima immediately turned his attention to his door, Mrs. Kirishima stood in the doorway.

"Feeling better, Eijiro?" She asked with a small, comfortable smile laying on her features. A calm expression left her face for a more humorous one once she saw and understood exactly what the Crimson was up to. "Ah~ Dressing for your date?"

"N-N-No- I'm n-not," Eijiro's face blushed as he shut his closet door, his cheeks visibly red from the situation of being caught. "I-I don't know w-w-what ya mean-!!?!"

"You like him," Mrs. Kirishima asked, "Don't you?"

Emotions rushed through more than just his cheeks and chest with that question. He felt his whole body temperature raise a few degrees.

Did he like Katsuki Bakugo?

He took a breath and brushed the question off. He still couldn't answer it, he still felt...