7: Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Y/N's POV

I wake up to Draco's arm around my waist since there's only one bed in the dorm we share but I don't mind it. Today is the first Quidditich game of the year and it's a Saturday so no classes "Draco wake up," I shaked Draco "Ok ok," he let's go of me I ran into the bathroom I really needed to go I came out and Draco is passed out again. I grabbed my clothes and went for a shower I washed my hair with my French vanilla shampoo and conditioner than washed my body with my cotton candy body wash. I got out of the shower and started drying off I brushed my hair and blow dried it I put on a green shirt and black leggings I came out Draco was awake he was already dressed in a black suit. We went down to the Great Hall for breakfast everyone was talking about the Quidditich game and who's going to win. "Are you excited to witness your first Quidditich game?," Draco puts his arm around me "Yeah it sounds fun," I giggled at him we continued talking about it and Draco's arm is still around my shoulder.

----------------------------
It was time for the Quidditich game we all go to the stands I sit with Draco and Rose I was in between them since they argued who's going sit beside me. The Slytherin team came out and we all started cheering then Gryffindor came out all the Gryffindor started cheering. We were watching cheering each time Slytherin got a goal or Gryffindor messed up "So do you like it so far love?," Draco asked me putting his arm around me "love is new and yes," I smiled at him Rose looked over and smirks I won't hear the end of this from her. Harry saw the Golden Stitch and started chasing it someone started messing around with his broom I looked over at Snape and he's mouthing something but I also see Quill mounting something. I started to worry "He's going be ok," Draco said holding me tight. I looked over and Hermione light Snape's robe on fire Harry falls off his broom "HARRY!," I ran down the stairs of the stands and ran straight to Harry "Harry are you ok?," I kneeled down he started coughing and he coughed up the Golden Stitch "Harry Potter caught the Golden Stitch getting 150 points meaning GRYFFINDOR WINS," A student announces all the Slytherin groans "I'm okay sis," Harry looks at me "Thank goodness," I hugged him. I got up and walked to Draco and Rose " How's your brother?," Rose asked "He's fine just a little scratch," I smiled at her we walked into the castle and went to the Slytherin dormitories "Pureblood," Draco said and the gargoyles opens up.