1: Just Finding Out

Y/N's POV

Harry and I look at the huge man in front of us "Are you two Y/N and Harry Potter?," He asked we nodded our heads "I'm Hargid and I have letters of acceptance for you two for Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry," Hargid gave us a letter "What's that?," I tilted my head "You're a witch Y/N and you're a wizard Harry," Hargid said "NO WE CAN'T BE THAT'S JUST IN FAIRYTALE," I screamed I looked at my brother he's just looking up at Hargid "Well it's true Y/N and it's your turn to become amazing witch," Hargid kneels down "They aren't going," our Uncle Vernon said "You have no choice," Hargid said standing up walking towards our Uncle scary him "Ok, ok take them," Uncle Vernon said

~ 5 days later ~

Hargid took Harry and I to Diagon Alley to get our school supplies we need for our new school like a wand, books and a pet "I still can't believe this is all real," I said looking around we stopped in front of a store 'Ollivanders' "This is where you get our wands," Hargid explains while we walked inside "Wow," I looked at all the difference wands. "Hey I'm Mr. Ollivander and I'llbe helping you get the perfect wand," A old man said "Who's first?," Hargid said I pointed at Harry "Ok Harry you're first," Hargid looked at my brother.
After a few wands Harry ended up with a 11" holly and with a phoenix feather core "Now its your turn Y/N," Hargid looks at me after 5 different wands Mr. Ollivander grabbed one from the very back " Let's try this 11 1/4" ash with a Unicorn hair core," He hands me the wand and I did a swoosh it lights up. Hargid payed for the wands "Now let's go get you guys a pet," Hargid takes us to the next store Harry chooses a snowy owl and named it Hedwig I get a black cat and named her Midnight.

~2 days later~

Today is the day we start our new lifes at Hogwarts. Harry and I already made a new friend Ron Wesley and met his family his mom Molly showed us how to get to platform 9 3/4. Ron and Harry sat together while I looked for a empty seat I really didn't like being around new people that much I was reading my book when I heard " excuse me have you seen a toad?, My friend Neville lost his," a girl with meesy brown hair asked I shake my head now and continued to read than I heard the same voice "HOLY CRICKETS YOU'RE HARRY POTTER," Great my brother is famous I rolled my eyes.

Finally we're here at Hogwarts and we see Hargid he explained everything we needed to know before getting on the boats I look around and saw my brother I sat with him Ron and the girl I saw earlier  "Hey I'm Hermione Granger, You are?," she looked at me "I'm Y/N Potter nice to meet you," I smiled  she smiled back I looked around and saw a castle "Wow," I said in excitement...