chapter 8

"try again with what?"

"you called me bro, baby"

"oh i call everyone that, it's sorta just-"

isaac gets really close to y/n face.

"call me love, i know u can do it"

"love."

"there u go."

"you happy now?"

"yea very"

he backs away as yumi and y/b/f come outside, holding hands.

"woah woah woah look at what we have here."

y/b/f says as y/n perks up from isaacs lap but he pushes her back down.

"what do u need y/b/f?"

"i just wanted to find u guys, because they are playing beer bong but in the pool."

"THEY ARE WHAT"

isaacs and y/n scream at the same time as they both get up. as y/b/f and yumi run off to the pool holding hands so does isaac and y/n.

they reach the pool as about 15 people are around the pool and in it. y/n looks over to see isaac taking off his sweatshirt. he has a white wife beater underneath it which drags with the sweater. his abs were exposed, y/n looks at him with drunken lustful eyes.

"take a picture it will last longer sweetie."

isaac throws his sweater on the chair as he winks and pulls her closer to her.

"now don't hate me for this."

"wait for wh-"

isaac grabs ahold onto her as he steps into the deep end of the pool. isaac has a grin on his face as y/n is gribbing onto his wife beater with her nails. they both go down, splashing into the cold but them warm pool water.

they both emerge from the water that is now surrounding them, they both are immediately soaked. y/n looks at isaac fixing his hair. she splashes him.

"STOPPPP"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO THREW ME INTO THE WATER"

"ACUTALLY I THREW US BOTH IN"

they both start yelling over each other. afterwards they both laugh. they both go over to the beer pong table in the pool as blarg and smii7y are playing. they wait their turn and it's against isaac and y/n.

time passes as they are both down to 1 cup.

"oh for fucks sake."

isaac throws the ball into y/n last cup. she shots it down as isaac swims over to her to ask her if she wants to play another game.

"wanna play the color game?"

"BITCHHHHHHH YESSSS"

isaac wraps his arms around her legs and her back. as he wraps them around she is fixated on his arms and shoulders.

oh he's gonna drown me

she thought as isaac thinks of a color.

"start guessing baby."

"ummm is it purple?"

isaac raises her head down as she plugs her nose as she gets her head submerged underwater. after isaac pulls her back up she yells green.

he dunks her under the water again.

"BLUE"

isaac once again dunks her underwater.

"RED??"

"there u go, you got it."

"good because idk how many colors i could think of, i'm so drunk"

"i'm sobering up, because of how cold it is"

"and maybe because i had to drink all those shots but it's not cold i don't know what your talking about"

"it's pretty cold"

y/n goes up to isaac, planning a scheme to get him back from throwing her into the water.

"i bet i can warm you up."

she says distracting him of her leg going around his. his eyes light up as she says that. as he leans in y/n traps his leg and turns him over as he goes under the water. y/n puts him in between her legs as he tries to come up. he gains enough strength as he grabs ahold of her waist and brings himself up. y/n wraps her legs around his waist so she doesn't fall.

isaac grabs ahold of her ass as she blushes and puts her head on his shoulders. he turns around, y/n legs still around him, as he sits her on the ledge of the pool.

"watch your back, i'll get you."

"whatever u say slow poke."

y/n slaps him as she gets up and yells "TAG YOUR IT" as she runs away into the house trying to find a place to hide.

isaac groans as he lifts himself out of the pool and tries to find where she went.

y/n goes around the house as to find out where to hide. she found a guest bedroom upstairs and decides to hide underneath the bed.

isaac looks around in the house and asks if anyone has seen her. someone finally said she went upstairs. he goes upstairs and checks every room. he went into every bedroom until he checked again, and saw wet carpet following underneath the guest bed. he looks underneath the bed and sees y/n in a deep sleep.

"awh did someone get a little tired"

he grabs y/n's arms as he pulls her from underneath the bed. she has passed out and is just a ragdoll at this point. isaac picks her up, and takes her downstairs and puts her in the car. he goes back inside to find the group and tells them that he needs to leave. y/b/f hears and tells yumi. nick tanner and larry didn't wanna leave and said that they will be home soon. as isaac yumi and y/b/f gets in isaacs car and drive back to their house.

about 38 minutes goes by and they finally reach their house. isaac goes on the passenger side of the car and grabs y/n. isaac runs inside to get her some clothes and towel.

"hey y/b/f"

"yea what's up?"

"can u put her into my hoodie and pants? she can't be in wet clothes for too long and i don't want her to get my bed wet."

"you are now my fav boy shes ever liked now."

"wait she likes me?"

"oh shit. she's gonna kill me, forgot i said anything"

isaac goes over to his room to get out of his wet clothes. as y/b/f words keep repeating in his head.

she likes me? is this it. do i have feelings for her?

isaac slaps away the thoughts as y/b/f calls out his name. he walks down the hallway as y/n lays on the couch as she is in his clothes. she looks homeless but nonetheless stunning in his clothes. even tho she is black out drunk.

"hey yumi can u call nick to ask him to bring my sweater back home. it should be near the pool on the chair."

"yea for sure man"

isaac picks her up as he says thanks to y/b/f. she goes over to talk to yumi. he goes back down the hallway to his room as he lays her down and puts a blanket on her. he gets in the bed with her, he wraps his arm around her as he starts to drift off to sleep. kissing her on the forehead.