chapter 10.

"hey me and y/b/f are gonna go back to my house, we will be back maybe in about an hour or so."

"okay sounds good. you can take my car."

isaac throws her the keys.

"bye isaac!"

"bye sweetie."

y/b/f hits y/n on the arm signaling that he likes her and y/n rolls her eyes. they get into isaacs car as they go back to their apartment.

they walk into their apartment.

"so i saw you and blake holding hands. what's going on there?"

"man i don't even know, i like him i think. we didn't do anything, we just made out, but drunkenly."

"OOOOOOO are we gonna have boyfriends at the same time???"

"SO U DO THINK HE LIKES YOU"

"okay, maybe. BUT I DONT KMOW."

"YOU DONT KNOW ITS SO OBVIOUS"

"i know but i'm too scared."

"come on let's just get our shit."

they both start getting their bags together and the cat in the carrier with her food.

"so are you gonna make the first move.?"

"i don't know, i think ima wait till the perfect time. isaac told me for the last to leave vc it's gonna be dares? so i really hope it's not a spin the bottle type shit you know?"

"bro imagine there is and it lands on larry or
something, isaac is gonna freakkkkkk."

"honestly if it did larry will probably be like isaacccc i think maybe u wanna do this or something like that."

"yea maybe, should we bring the bong?"

"yea, bring some joints too im put this stuff in the car."

"okay i'll be right down i'll lock everything up."

y/n walks down to isaacs car as she puts sprinkles and her bags in the back, shortly after y/b/f comes down with her bags and the bong, with a couple of joints.

they ride back to the house. when they get there they get all their stuff. all the guys are on the couch, tanner sees the carrier.

"OMG A CATTTT"

"she's skittish so don't scream"

"i'm sorry, what's it's name?"

"sprinkles."

"hiiii there sprinkles"

y/n opens up the carrier and picks her up, and puts her down. she smells around and then runs  away.

"welp we will find her when we leave."

everyone laughs as y/n puts her stuff in isaacs room and y/b/f puts her stuff in blake's room.

TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW AFTERNOON

"HEY IS EVERYONE READY TO GO TO THE STORE?????"

isaac yells as y/n is in the living room with her.

"dude how do you yell so loud."

"man i don't vocals?"

"god i hate you."

"don't hate me because i'm beautiful."

"i bet u cant even spell that word."

"nah you right."