chapter 12

"we are gonna knock out a few dares. lemme lemme get the wheel going here."

isaac screenshares his screen so they can all see who the wheel picks and what dare they are going to do. he spins the wheel.

"BRO LET ME BE FIRSTTT"

"yesss softwilly."

"alright softwilly, let's see what your dare will be."

"nah it's gonna be 30."

"27"

"ITS GONNA BE 30"

"nah 25"

"21"

"alright nick i need you to take a really god awful disgusting selfie and make it your pfp on your largest platform."

"twitter?"

"maybe if that's your biggest yea, you have to you have to tweet out #new uh #new thing

"go crossed eyed."

"yea do that thing where u stare into space."

after a couple minutes isaac spins the wheel as they all get a notification.

"i did it."

"what you did it? did u tweet out new profile picture."

"i did"

"ima go act like he lost, and say like go get some rest"

"ima just say ggs man better luck next year."

everyone laughs. she gets a lot of comments asking her if she was a fan or if she was in the challenge. she ignored all of them.

"thanks for nothing see you tomorrow."

they all laugh once more.

"omg everyone believes us. THEY BELIEVE US."

isaac starts to read a tweet reply saying "are you serious." he starts to laugh. she can listen to his laugh forever. he spins the wheel again.

"it's gonna land on jubby."

"if it's me i'm gonna uwhuwhuwhuwhuwhuwh"

"awh i was close."

"LARRY!!!"

"he's gonna get like 12"

"alright larry your dare is to put a nail in your forehead."

"larry you're gonna have to you're gonna have to act like an animal of our choosing. be a silverback gorilla."

"okay"

larry takes off his headphones and proceeds to get on the ground and act like a gorilla.

"he is gonna have to do this for a set-"

"WOAH why is his arch so ARCHY?"

"OH MY GOOD GOD"

"i swear if y'all act gay.."

"get used it love."

"OKAY U TWO LOVEBIRDS NEED TO SHUT UP."

"you should walk like a little baby like a little baby in his door and open the door with your feet pointed together and shit."

tanner then gets out of his seat and walks in and says hi to the animal. jschlatt laughs. larry starts to scream as tanner acts terrified.

"MOM MOM."

larry then launches himself at tanner.

(no like literally look what i paused on.)

)