Twelve

A large arm tightens around my waist as I stir awake. I smile at Peeta beside me, brushing a piece of his cute blond hair away from his eyes softly.

He's still asleep, so I just curl back into his neck and close my eyes for a little while. Once I wake up, I'm never able to go back to sleep.

About a half hour later, I feel Peeta shift beside me and let out a large sigh.

"Morning," he smiles at me.

"Hey," I kiss his cheek.

"I'm gonna get up and make some breakfast," Peeta informs, "Do you want some?"

"Sure," I reply, getting up from the bed. Peeta rises but sits at the edge of the bed. Everyone else has left the bedroom, and I can hear the TV playing  in the other room.

"Can I have a kiss first?" He pouts his lip.

"I gave you a kiss already, idiot!" I exclaim, sitting on his lap and facing him.

"I want a bigger one," he whines teasingly.

"Fine," I give in, kissing him roughly.

"Now, that's what I'm talkin' about," he mutters happily, crashing back into the bed while we're still kissing. I run my right hand through his bedhead hair while my other one is placed at the back of his neck.

"Mm," I hum loudly, straddling his waist.

"Katni- What the hell!"

We shoot up from the bed to find Finnick's jaw dropped and his eyes wide.

"Uh, hey, Finnick..." Peeta waves awkwardly.

"When did this happen?" He chuckles.

"About, like, two days ago," I reply, smiling at Peeta.

He wraps an arm around my waist. "We're very happy, right Katniss?"

"Yep," I grin, "Now, Finn, uh.."

"I get it, I'm not wanted here. You two go back to making out," Finnick laughs and leaves, "Hey, guys, don't go in the bedroom! Katniss and Peeta are trying to suck face in peace and quiet!"

"Wait, what?" I hear Madge, then lots of other voices.

"Really?" I giggle.

"Really," Peeta confirms, kissing me again and shoving his tongue swiftly into my mouth.

💘😂
heyy👋🏼
thought id update today cuz im bored
vote and comment👌🏼