002

❥𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙔 & 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏❥

•CHANCE•COMPTON, CALIFORNIA JUNE 17, 2022

•CHANCE•
COMPTON, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 17, 2022

Chance fixed the bonnet on her head after she finished brushing her teeth and doing her skincare.

She walk out her room to see was her baby brother awoke from his sleep.

"Chunky, you up" She spoke walking in his room.

She laugh to herself at the sound of his snores, she closed the door behind her. She began walking to the front door hearing it ring, she glanced through the peephole seeing Mikey.

She huffed, opening the door "You know you not supposed to knock on door. What if my dad was home?"

"But he's not" Mikey tried to walk into the house but Chance put her hand out stopping him.

"What do you want Mikey?" She folded her arms.

"You not going to let me in? I know you still not mad about yesterday?"

"Yeah, it's like time after time it's something new with you-"

"Just like the same shit with you going to the club as a bottle girl and you be niggas face 24/7" He threw her job in her face.

"You spiteful as fuck for even throwing that shit in my face knowing i started my job to make put money on Saint books. I don't even know why you came over here-"

"To see you since you ain't wanna come out yesterday- look, I'm sorry" He grabbed her face pulling her into a kiss.

She rolled eyes and just went along with the kiss, she pulled back snapping into realization "No. Mikey. I'm done for real."

"You my bitch, forever. You stuck with me-"

"That's your problem, you just think I'm going to be stuck to you and I'm not."

"We've been together for 2 years, what else is your ass going after this? Nowhere, so, stop blowing shit out of proportion"

"Bye, Mikey. Get out" She push him towards the doorway. 

"I said sorry. Why you still tripping about a bitch from yesterday?"

"You don't get it" She ran her hands across her face, letting out a stressful laugh "Bye Mikey" She slammed the door on his face also locking it.