006

❥𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙔 & 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏❥

•CHANCE•
COMPTON, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 27, 2022

"You my man for real, you went to sleep on the phone talking to me" Chance laughed, brushing out her hair.

He laughed staring at her "You went to sleep out of nowhere."

"I was tired" she exaggerated.

"From being a bottle girl" He mentioned to her catching her by surprise.

She held her mouth in a o shaped, shock that he knew that "How you know that?"

"Don't worry bout that."

"It's temporary" She shrugged looking at herself seeing how the blonde hair straightened look on her.

"You straight I ain't got no problem with you getting your money. Long as niggas not tryna try you ya' feel me."

"I definitely don't care bout niggas in the club because I seen beforehand how thirsty they are."

"You coming to see me before I go?" He said, wanting to see her once again before catching his flight.

"Is you coming to see me?" Chance smile looking at the camera.

"Nah my heart are you coming to see me?"

"I guess we won't be seeing each other" Chance laughed, walking out her bathroom to find something to wear.

He smack his lips "Aight, you tryna get me tight already"

"That's you."

"Where you bout to go?" He asked watching her go to her closet.

"Nowhere you bout to be since you don't wanna see me."

"The other way around."

Chance roll eyes grabbing her white skims outfit.

"No way you finna wear that and not be around me"

"This ain't nun wait til you see it in a thong" She rapped the sexxy red viral song on TikTok.

He smile, shaking his head "Where you going?"

"With my friends."