003

•DREAM•BRONX, NEW YORKJUNE 20, 2022

•DREAM•
BRONX, NEW YORK
JUNE 20, 2022

"Ya heard the kid back home" Dream smile looking at the views go up on her brother Dthang live.

Dream got sent away to military school for her terrible behavior. Her last senior year of school when her daddy passed she took her trauma out on everybody around her, she fought everyday at school which led to her getting expelled. She eventually never went back to finish off her senior year, she started hanging with her brother in the streets only making her more bad.

Their mother couldn't handle dealing with Dream attitude and disrespectful behavior towards her. So for the best she sent Dream off to military school for her to have structure in her life.

Now that dream was back after spending 2 years of her life at military school. She felt much more better and refreshed to start her life over but she still had mental problems, she use smoking weed to calm herself.

"Twins" Dream read the comments that constantly call her and Daniel twins.

"We not twins, he a year older then me. Y'all probably saying that because of our hair" They both wore their hair in it's natural wild state "It just my hair longer-"

"Nah son you bugging if you think ya shits longer than mine."

"D, be fucking for real" She glared at him.

He laughed, glancing at his Instagram live.

➭➭➭

"She been on this phone since she came over here" Niya mushed Chance in the head who paid her no mind. She was too focus on her and Dd messages. Every since the two came into contact with each other, they been texting and calling each other nonstop.

"Chance Indora Ball!" Toni snapped her fingers in her face, doing her best to get her best friend attention.

She huffed finally giving her friends her attention "What y'all want?" She scrunched up her face.

"A bitch finally came back to earth- anyways I was tryna tell you my og could do your hair this week. How you want it?" Niya informed her.

"Go blonde, you never had it" Toni suggested, walking into the kitchen to get her something to snack on.

"Ugh, I'm iffy about blonde. I feel like it cute just not on me" Chance love a middle part or side part jet black hair. She wasn't a fan of getting red, pink, blonde or any color for that matter put into her head. She feared it wouldn't look right on her, so she always went with look best. Jet black.