004

•CHANCE•COMPTON, CALIFORNIA JUNE 25, 2022

•CHANCE•
COMPTON, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 25, 2022

Chance walked out the shop after she finished getting her hair done. She got inside the car before her phone start ringing from Instagram call from Dd. She instantly answered the call.

"You look like a pretty ass princess" He complimented her once he seen her face.

"Thank you" She couldn't help but smile really wide.

"Why you still haven't gave me your number?" He asked since he had to keep calling her from Instagram.

"What would be the reason for that?"

"So I could stop instagram calling you, gangsta, why you playing?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Dead ass bro, you know what I mean" He watch as she applied the lipgloss to her lips.

"Mhm" she hummed, glancing between him and the road.

"Aight" He nodded, laughing seeing she was continuing to play with him.

She pulled up into the gas station, parking her car in front of one of the tanks "What you doing?" She asked him, while exiting the car.

"Right now, chilling."

She walked into the gas station, going to the snack aisle to grab her two bag of Doritos and a pack of skittles.

"Wassup Chance" she looked up recognizing the guy from the block Mikey be on.

"Wassup" She spoke before walking pass him to go to cash register.

"Word around the block, you and ole boy Mikey done. You know I been trying to fuck with you way before you got with Mikey, wassup?"

Dd made a face wondering who was talking to her.

"I'm straight" She told him, knowing she wasn't trying to be known as the female that went from nigga to nigga that hung on the same block.

She pay for her items with the boy on her trial "Where you finna go?"

"Home. I appreciate it but I got it" She say stopping him from pumping her gas.

"You look good with that blonde shit in your hair, what you doing tonight?" Kilo continue try to get her attention.

"Who you talking to?" Dd got agitated with hearing the boy trying to flirt with her.