005

•CHANCE•COMPTON, CALIFORNIA JUNE 26, 2022

•CHANCE•
COMPTON, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 26, 2022

Dd open the door surprise to see Chance. He smile happy that she showed up, he pull her into a hug "Wassup?"

"Hi" She shyly spoke hugging him back.

She followed behind him into the living room. She sat in a distance between him.

"Son you ain't never that shy to sit far away from me" He got up, holding his hand out.

She took a hold of his hand, getting up from her spot. They both sat down on the sofa.

He stared seeing really how beautiful she was and how the red hair in her head complimented her skin.

"Why are you staring me in all in my face?"

"I was just realizing how big yo fucking forehead is"

She put her mouth in a o' in shock "For real"

"No. I'm just jackin on how pretty you is" He shot her a smile.

Her frown instantly turn to a wide smile "Thank you."

"Why was you giving me a hard time to get you around me?"

"Because I'm not slow. You want what every guy want. Sex"

"I promise that's not what I want from you, Chance. I chase you more than once for a reason, sending me off a lot of times just made me want you more."

Chance sighed "My life is the most complicated thing ever and the last thing I would want to do is drag you into my complications."

"You just gon continue to push me away huh?"

"It's not even that. I just care enough to not make stuff complicated for you."

"You thinking we be together it's going to be complicated. We definitely going to be together."

Her stomach flutter with butterflies, she just smile hearing him say that.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. You don't think so?"

Chance adore the fact he gave her a lot of attention and pour out his time to attend to her. That easily attracted her.

"I'm just not tryna put my all into something and turn around and fall on my face."

"You got my word, I ain't going hurt your heart."

Chance glance at him and just nodded "Open your phone."

He was second guessing it knowing all the shit he had in his phone but he had to prove a lot to her.

He unlocked his phone "Is there still females in there you're talking to?"

"Yeah" He answered honestly to her.