Ch 18 - Rise of the Overlord

Kyle was steering the ship and set coordinates to Ember's peak.

The girls were on the upper deck, on the table were the stones of creation.

"I don't understand why high temperature is the only thing that can destroy the stones," Alex stated as she took the stones off the desk.

"They're really powerful artefacts," Mira explained. "Think about it, they were used to create Night City."

Sensei Yang was meditating in his meditating room and a vision appeared in his mind.

Vision

The ninja have arrived at Ember's Peak. The girls were just about to toss the stones in the volcano, when Spyro appeared and flicked his tail at the ninja. They then proceeded to fight him.

But they were losing the fight, Sensei Yang came to their aid and fought off Spyro. Spyro then escaped and Yang followed him.

They then arrived at Snake Trail village and Yang did what he could to stop Spyro. There was nothing else he saw.

Reality

Sensei Yang opened his eyes and became concerned for himself.

Ebony was indoors, training. She had a bow and arrow in her hands and aimed it at the target. Just as she was about to release the arrow, some shurikens were knocked off the wall.

Ebony was confused on how that happened, but went to pick them up and place them back on their stand.

Suddenly she heard a strange rattle noise. She was alerted and gasped as she looked around her surroundings, but saw nothing.

All of a sudden, she felt someone pull her away. Spyro appeared and he held a sword over her neck.

"Hello, girl!" he said.

"Spyro!?!" Ebony sputtered.

Spyro grabbed the hoodie from her gi and used it to tie her hands to the training equipment.

"I don't have time to deal you!," Spyro explained as he taped her mouth shut. "I've got other things to deal with!" and with that, he slithered out the door and closed it. He also turned invisible. Ebony tried to free herself but failed.

Meanwhile, on the upper deck the girls waited patiently to arrive at their destination.

"We're here," said Kyle as he stopped piloting the ship. The girls began to set the plank.

That was when the girls saw Yang walk out and he was on the lower deck, looking out to the horizon. The girls thought it was suspicious.

"You guys ready?..." Kyle said, through the speakers.

"What do you think is going on with sensei?" Alex asked.

"I do not know," replied Luna "It's very peculiar, he's been distant with us all morning."

"Sensei is everything ok?" Zay asked.

Yang turned to the girl and climbed up the stairs.

"I am alright, my mind was just... elsewhere," said Yang " We have arrived at our destination, we should get rid of the stones."

The girls could tell that, something was on his mind.

"Sensei, we can tell something's up," Mira stated "Is everything ok?"

Sensei Yang frowned. "As I was meditating saw my destiny. But for tomorrow, I saw nothing."

"Sensei that doesn't mean anything!" Alex explained "You could just be... sleeping..."