chap 1

《Okay so now we have wednesday part》

Wednesdays pov:

I woke up today with headadge. It hurted badly but dint want to show it because its weakness and wednesday addams doesnt show weakness.

Enid was out with yoko now so i had time for myself but even tho Enid wasnt here my headadge dint go away.

Luckly my mother does potions. I got to the shelf and looked trought it when i finnaly saw the right one.

I drank it hoping it Will go away but it dint. Instead i felt dizzy so i got to bed and fell asleep soon after hoping it Will go with what sleep.

Enids pov:

I got to my room while calling yoko i needed to be back for wednesday. I dint wanna left her alome even tho she always want that. Too bad because Enid sinclair is here.

I got to my room to see nobody first shes reading in her bed then ig.

I dont know yoko okay? I mean i still have a boyfriend.

So? Just Break up i know you like her!

Thats not the point. The point is she doesnt like me back so why would i ask her on a date?

Just think about it okay? For me?

Fine now bye.

Bye

Once i sat in my bed i dint hear the familier giggels she had when she reads a good part she likes. Instead i heard snores.

I know from Who those are.

She told me many times she doesnt snore but i just know she does. Its not heavy just like little baby snores you know?

I got to her bed bc i wanted to make sure she comfy when i saw a little girl instead.

And she looked like wednesday.

Wednesday?

Hm?

The little girl woke up and saw me.

Shi- enid hi....

Awh your so cuteeeee!

Cut it sinclair even tho i am 4 years old i can still kill you.

Im not scared of you anymore.

She sighs and gets up. She wanted to go to her desk but was too little.

Little help?

Mhm i picked her up set her down on my lap and called her partens.

Hi storm clo- her father began

Hello father i had a little accident...

I see. Let me get  your mother.

Not long after the mother of her came and they said she has to wait for a days maybe weeks before she gets to turn back.

Awh dont worry wenny i Will take care of you! I said when i saw the little girl almost crying. I cant help it its adorbale.

She nodded and we said goodbye to her partens.

This are gonna be interesting weeks.

《End of chap hope you liked it》