2) chap 3

Wednesdays pov:

One time Enid kept crying and i dont know what to do! I never took care of a baby before.

I carried her. Hugged her. Sing for her. Gave her her favorite plushie. Bur nothing works!

I gotta call my mother because i just dont know it anymore.

I called her and my mom was surpirsed but understood once i said why i called her.

She told me we should maybe shower toghtrr. (DO not think weird partens do that.)

I nodded not really sure how to do that but giving it a change. I said goodbye got in the bathroom and underessed Enid. I tunred to shower on to warm it and undressed my self.

Enid was still screaming. I picked her up. Her skin felt cold aiganst mine wich made her shiver but she stopped crying. I stood in front of the water for her to pick.

She picked the water good tempurter. She giggeld trying to cacth the water.

I smiled knowing this finnaly worked and she maybe can calm down now.

She looked at me splashing water on me with her little hand. I was surpired but smiled.

I washed her hair and body and did the same by myself as i dried us both and laid Enid down in bed.

I picked my Phone to see that yoko has texted me.

She was wondering why Enid kep crying so i told her that and i could feel she was smirking.

Well tomrw i hope Will be better then this.

I looked up and enid slept now. She looked so peachful.

I sighed still thinking about why i would have a crush on her even tho she wouldnt like me.

Why do you get a crush if you know or get rejected by the other?

(This is what i am thinking all the time like wers the logic in this.)

I slowly fell asleep....

She wouldnt like me so why do i try?

《End of chap here ya go. If the shower thing is weird i am sorry but partens do this with their babies.》