2) chap 7

《First of all i wanna say thank you so mich for the ones Who read my stories and vote on them. I really love it and you guys and so i know yiu like it and i can continue writng. <3》

No ones pov:

Currently wednesday is hiding. Normally she woulndt. But currently ajax and xavier are both not letting her rest.

Xavier aksing her on dates as ajax is trying to ask Enid on a date.

She was in the classroom where no one came. Enid was silently playing as wednesday told her that.

Luckly tomrw she Will be normal. Chaos is over here right now. And then Enid can decided herself if she want a date with him or not.

Wednesday was re-reading her novel for spelling mistakes and the storyline.
Enid giggling watching wednesday read.

She came up to her and spread her arms a way to say pick me up. Wednesday smiled and did as told.

Enid giggled once more before she spoke aigan

Read.

You want me to read you?

The girl nodded.

Alr then...

Viper stood i front of the monster. Maybe afraid for the first time in her life. The monster growled and lifted his claws ready to attack. Viper closed her eyes ready to attack but but the attack dint came. She opened her eyes to see her friend. The only friend she got. The real friend. Her name was edin. Her blonde hair wiped in the wind blood all over her face. She got her claws out of the monsters stomac tunring around to meer Vipers gaze. Who had her eyes wide.

Not long after enid fell asleep. Wednesday smiled. She knew her novel was a copy if hers and enids hydes story.

Her smile faded picked up enid aigan and walked out of the room to lay enid in bed. She played a little with her hair.

The little girl smiled as wednesday felt a little tear going down her cheeck. She let it go. She dint care.

She smiled weakly. This little girl is tomrw enid aigan. And she gotta see the things that hurted the most. Even tho she Will never admit it.

The fact that Enid loved ajax.

She walked over to her own bed crying softly. She gotta move on.

There can be noting between them...Enid doesnt like her...