encuentro

As of now, the titles I've come up with are in my native tongue since I can't think of any good ones in English. They are about to cross paths 🤭. I stayed up all night writing this chapter, so I really hope you enjoy it 🤧🤧🤧

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

G:

 When I walked into my first class, Retz immediately approached me. She asked if I had done the homework, and I mumbled a response, acting as though I was confused by her question. "Of course we had homework," she moaned, shaking her head. The teacher clapped her hands in an effort to get everyone to quiet down. When that failed, she smacked the chalkboard with her long nails, which worked like a charm. All of us put our hands over our ears to protect ourselves from the sound. With a wicked grin, the teacher said "I hope you're all listening now." It was obvious that she took joy in watching us squirm in discomfort. "Okay class, we've got a new student joining us today," the teacher announced with enthusiasm. 

. . .

"Oh, he's not here today. I wonder where he is - did he come today or on Thursday?" The teacher pressed a finger to her chin as she pondered the question. "No, no, he came today. He must have gotten lost somewhere." She then turned to me and pointed with her crusty finger. "You—uh, what was your name again? Oh yes—JON! Go look for him!" I sighed internally - why had I even bothered to remember her name in the first place? "Miss, I don't even know what he looks like - how am I supposed to find him?" I asked, tilting my head curiously. "He has white hair and is about the size of Jorge!" She replied. "Now get out and look for him!" I left without asking any more questions; who had let this woman become a teacher? Who in the world was Jorge?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion - was being the size of Jorge meant to indicate tall or short?

(change of pov)

Kil

I let out a defeated sigh and sat down on the bench in the hallway. I gave up, wondering how Alluka was doing. She'd surely made some friends already--that's her specialty. I wished I could be more like that. This school was huge; everyone had already gone to their classes, so there was no one around to ask for directions. Great, my plans to get an education were totally ruined.

"Hey, you!" A voice called out suddenly, but I assumed they were talking to someone else since everyone else was in class. "Don't act like you didn't hear us!" The voice was louder this time and much closer to me, so I looked up. There were a few emo-looking boys standing right in front of me. Before I could figure out what was going on, one of them rolled his fist and prepared to punch me--but his friends held onto my arms so I couldn't dodge it.

Just then, a boy with black pointy hair stepped forward and pushed the other guy down before he could hit me. His hazel eyes seemed familiar somehow...like I'd seen him in my dreams!

"Hey, what's your problem? Are you stupid?!" The boy on the floor shouted."Don't do anything to him!" The black-haired boy said."Why not?" The mean, emo guy asked again."He's my--uh, friend!" Killua froze at the word. No one had ever referred to him as a friend before. Who was this boy? Why out of all the people in the world did he call Killua a friend? A million questions raced through Killua's mind until he found himself running away, hand in hand with the mysterious boy. "I messed up," the boy muttered under his

-----------------------

i love them smmmmmmmmmm

This story is also on my ao3 (devcoree)

you can comment and vote for this story, its like my energy drink 😍