classes

I'm backkkkkkkk

♡ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I pushed the boy, Killua, into the janitor's closet. Did I really have to talk back! "Hide in here!" I said."Sooo, who are you?" He asks me."Well I'm Gon fre-""What is wrong with you!?" The boy scoffs as he crosses his arms and sits on the ground next to buckets and mops and whatnot.""Who are they, what's their problem!?" The boy waves his hand toward where Botamo and the other two troublemakers stood. My cheeks flushed at his comment- what did I do?"Oh... Um... Hey! Don't space out on me!"I rubbed my neck when he snapped his finger in my face. "Oh-um, sorry.""You think we can get out of here now? It's getting a bit hot don't you think?" I opened the door and looked both directions before signaling him to follow. "So uh... thanks. I guess... I still gotta find my classroom.."Killua glanced away, looking like that was the last thing he wanted to do.I helped killua get to the office and I waited for him outside of the office.

When he came out he was a bit surprised but I saw a small smile appear in his face along with a faint blush.
"W-why are you still here!?" Killua asks
"I'm going to help you get to class duh, I am supposed to be finding someone and I think your them" I say, smiling.
'i-ok..I guess"

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I brought Killua back!" Open the door and look inside.

"Ah, Gon, there are finally less than ten minutes left until class ends!" The teacher says, "I don't know if she's angry or happy, but I just smile awkwardly."

Killua looks around the class. he didn't tell me but i can tell he Doesn't like attention.

"Oh, our new student!" The teacher walked over and pushed me out of the way to get to Killua.

"Hi, I'm Miss. Palm. I'm your class teacher!" Miss. Palm.... is that her name? She started tugging at Killua's cheeks and could see that he was upset. so i went to and tried to stop her

"Oh, we should give him her seat and continue her class." I suggest taking Killua away.

''Ah, that's right, then please sit in the empty seat in the back.'' The seat was next to Let's. oh dear

-------------: ¨·.·¨ :

uhhhh I'm going to try to use a another pov for the next chap and fix A lot of my stuff, y'know make it less "a seven year old made this" type