Primer Dia 🍰

Oh wow! I just really want to thank windyqutie for giving me the courage to start writing my own gk Wattpad novel. Please make sure to go follow her because her gonkillu stories are truly incredible and adorable! 

<3

»»———-  ———-««

kil

I was standing in a wide, open field. The air was chilly, and the wind blew hard enough to make it difficult to maintain my equilibrium. I could see the glimmer of the ocean in the distance, and the sunlight shone down brightly. I took a few moments to appreciate its peaceful beauty; I even felt more relaxed for a minute. The wind got stronger though, and soon I started to feel dizzy. I had no other choice but to reach for the nearest tree and hold onto it for support. But as I leaned against its trunk, I noticed that the winds were only growing stronger. It seemed like they were pulling me in one direction, and despite my best efforts to swim upstream against it, there was no denying their force. Finally, I accepted that I would have to go along with it wherever it might take me. Thankfully, before I got too far away from the familiar landscape, a boy with jet black hair and shimmering hazel eyes grabbed my shoulder. His skin was darker than mine - perhaps he was Hispanic or an islander - but he clearly wasn't affected by the strong gusts of wind that had been pushing me away mere moments earlier. With his help, I stopped being carried off into the unknown horizon.Before I could let out a word, I woke up from my dream, never to see that guy again, or so I thought. I couldn't help but feel a bit upset, dreams were the only place I could escape from this cruel, nasty world. But, I couldn't leave my sister, Alluka, alone. I have to stay with her, and make sure she has a bright life.

I sighed in despair as I recalled that today was the day I had to go to school for the first time. Previously my family had sheltered me from attending any educational institution. However, there was still a part of me that would rather not go out into this cruel environment. The kids of this generation are so mean, they'd attack me even if it were just for breathing

"Big brother!" Alluka exclaimed, "What time does school start?" I was slightly bewildered by her question since she already knew. Glancing at the clock, Jesus Christ! It was 7:43!!? I lunged for my bag and rushed out the door, almost tripping down the stairs. "You took too much time!" Alluka reprimanded me while nibbling on a piece of bread. "Why even bother with the bread?" I asked her as I grabbed the keys to the house for our return journey. "It's just for anime aesthetics," Alluka replied cheerfully as she skipped out the door.

As soon as we arrived at school, Alluka left for her middle school that was conveniently located next to mine. I muttered a dry "great" under my breath and walked towards the school building. The next thing I knew, I was walking through the corridors, wondering how I managed to get lost within five minutes of entering the building.

—---------------

I did it! And no, I didn't take a break to write this chapter. Nor did I make it shorter so that I could get some sleep. The only nice part was Killua's dream at the start of the chapter. GK is life and I'm devoted to writing it everywhere, especially here on Wattpad. Hopefully people will like my story as much as

I enjoy writing it! That's why you can also find it on my AO3 (devcoree).