Cleaning!

uhhh, sorry for any spelling mistakes, I recently semi-long nails (may I add that they are jolyne kujo themed)  and I'm going through hell typing with them.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

A couple of days prior Gotoh, one of the head servants from the zoldyck mansion brought a buntch of boxes to the house. 

Gotah was the only one who knew where Killua and alluka lived, and promised he wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Killua had placed them In a room where nobody entered,Alluka probably didn't even know the room existed since it was kinda hidden.

"its so dirty over here! does big brother not clean well!?" Alluka was tidying the racks, murmuring to herself. 

"Allu,are you almost done?" Gon was helping alluka by cleaning the dishes.

"Yup, soon i'll finally be done!" Alluka smiled turing to look at gon "How about you?"

"I'll be done soon as well, and after were done were gonna have some fun, 'kay?" Gon smiled.

Killua was not there to help clean since he forgot abut his work thanks to being with Gon nearly all the time He had the closing shift.

Alluka  found an old, dusty photograph collection. She opened it, uncovering photos of a lot more youthful Killua.

"Gon, take a look at these pics of big brother!"

 Gon moved over near to alluka to observe what Alluka was chuckling at.

"Thats killua!? Oh my god he's so cute! I guess he's been like this since he was born" Gon chuckled at the sight of Killua.

Young killua was so cute! It seems like his hands barley grew after the age of 10. They were the same size. well- all of him probably stopped growing at the age of 10. 

Young Killua had a yellow cardigan with flowers on it, and he seemed to like daisy's a lot. He was holding a bundle of daisy's and he had daisy's on his hair.

"Lets keep looking at it later,I'm almost done cleaning the kitchen" Gon ruffled Alluka's hair,which Alluka didn't really mind but at the same time..she did. 

Gon was fighting with an unremovable stain on the kitchen counter. He scoured savagely, yet the stain didn't budge.

"God dammit, stupid stain, what the hell did Killua do here!? Was he trying to do  a dessert or something?" Gon was clearly stressed with the stain.

 Gon brought a more lively cleaning arrangement from the cupboard.after a couple of moments of incredible scouring, the stain vanished.

When they finished cleaning they immediately 

box of Killua's number one candies.Just as they suspected they were finished, Alluka descried a shocking entryway toward the finish of the corridor. she didn't remember at any point outwardly seeing it in advance of. Inside was a moment, dusty room loaded up with old furnishings and boxes. They had found a failed to remember capacity roomAlluka and Gon spent the remainder of the day investigating the room,cleaning,and orchestrating the neglected fortunes they found. It was a tomfoolery and surprising experience.

As the day reached a conclusion, they decisively finished cleaning the house. They were drained

in any case, euphoric with their day's work.When Killua returned home, he was shocked to optically observe the house perfect and the obnubilated room open. He was genuinely reached

by their diligent effort and said thanks to them. That evening, them three sat in the lounge, sharing stories and chuckling.

It was an inspiring finish to their house keeping experience They found more photograph collections, old toys, and forgotten keepsakes.

Every thing was a piece of

the previous, a memory standing by to be recollected.Together, they cleaned, coordinated, and valued each memory they

found. It was a pulchritudinous method for bringing them more general as a familyAs they finished

cleaning the last box, they checked out the room was presently spotless and orginized room. It was a prosperous finish to

their cleaning adventure As they plunked down, depleted yet satisfied, they kenned they had not

just cleaned a house, yet all the same withal fabricated a home. A home loaded with affection, memories. 

----<3----