☆19. What Are You Greedy For?☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content;

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Mrs. Jeon had a frown being stuff in her couch chair with Bella on her lap, his one brown and one ice blue eye staring at Taehyung.

"Jimin loves Jungkook. It isn't a baby crush or whine. It isn't a baby joke, aunt Jane. Our Bubbles is in love with Sire. Really, Emotionally, Romantically... Sexually" Taehyung told her as a whisper and she just blinked her eyes at him.

"And... Do I not know something?" Was all she processed.

"Yes, you don't. And, I have promised it to myself to keep it a secret for Bubbles forever" Taehyung replied, standing right infront of her with crossed arms.

"You are a Coatyl. You can break a promise" She told him.

"Still, it is a man-sort-of-conversation. If I am telling you he is genuinely attracted and interested in Jungkook, you better believe me" He emphasized with a nod.

"Okay, I do but... what now? What I should do with this information? Have you even seen Jungkook? Jimin is a baby for him. He consider him a child, to be very specific a crown Wyvern..." She whispered while looking around, as if Jungkook was around the house.

"I don't know... we have to do something. We should do something. I can't let Jungkook marry Jimin off to Iseul now. The baby clearly knows who is meant for him" Taehyung whisperedly mentioned.

"Jungkook is 12 years older than Jimin"

"Oh, don't talk like a society freak when all we do is to ruin it. We are fucking gangsters, who cares who does what in our world. We were child traffickers until Jimin came into our lives and you think marrying a 12 years older dude is wrong?" Taehyung looked disappointed in her. "Do something. Talk to Jungkook about it. Make this marriage happen"

"Well... Iseul is still not selected but I don't think Jungkook will accept this proposal. If I would have raised a baby up and you would tell me to marry that child now, I don't think that would have worked"

"I know it isn't ethically appropriate but how do we know what Jungkook says is true?"

"A Wyvern can't lie" She scoffed.

"He has been killing priests around and you are giving me this reason?"

"Still, if the Wyvern says Jimin is a child to him, you better believe him"

"We should atleast try because a marriage is forever, it can't be broken or replaced and once Iseul marry Jimin, no power in our world can stop him from touching Jimin neither Jimin himself until Sire kills Iseul for some random reason as usual and this cycle never ends"

"And that's why, Jungkook is a little too picky about Jimin's husbands. But, all you are trying to do is to fucking ruin their bond. Just let them be. Jimin has to show himself upto Jungkook on his own if he really knows what love is. And, if Jimin fails to court his Sire, it will be an evidence that Jimin isn't mature enough" She shrug.

"So, what should I do with this information I have just got like a cannonball?" Taehyung complained.

"Forget about it"