☆45. A Secret Door With A Secret☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content;

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Foreplay 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Moon had saturated all of its hues to the night sky.

And, Iseul was walking out of Jungkook's mansion towards his car, when he accidentally dropped his phone on the driveway's road.

He bended down with a tsk to pick it up but before he could do so, a small black and tan fluff ball a.k.a Yeontan tuck the phone into his mouth and ran away with his tiny quick legs.

"What was that?" Iseul looked perplexed but realized it was just a dog not any of the Sire's (casual) pets. "Hey! Wait! Doggie, give my phone back!" Isuel yelled at the running away puppy.

"What the fuck are you all looking at? Catch that dog. I'm the boss of Nette, it's my order" Iseul ordered Jungkook's security guards scattered all around the driveway but all the men just passed him an unamused stare and a few of them decided that Iseul wasn't even there. Rolling their eyes at him.

"Seriously? Yeah, do all the laziness you all can till Tomorrow, your Henchman is coming to whip your asses" Iseul taunted at them as he chose to run after Yeontan himself.

"We will catch your dogs and all of your pussies tomorrow then" One of them promised as they all laughed at Iseul who was running after the small dog all around the front yard until Yeontan began running away towards his own house.

Yeontan invaded Taehyung's backyard from Sire's sideyard by the thin gap below the fancy fences and Iseul sighed as he was left outside. He ran all the way to the door of those fences and followed where Yeontan had ran to.

Only to find the small puppy sitting peacefully by the swimming pool, over a white towel by a lavender cased laptop, still having Iseul's phone tucked in his teeth. A pair of lavender button-up shirt was also placed by the towel.

Iseul was about to approach Yeontan with his mad gritted teeth until something splashed out of the water.

Making Iseul to hid behind a wall. He was sure that the dog was gone eaten by that thing as he searched for any sort of warning board around the pool but there was none.

Until, Iseul discerned that something to be a pale skinned boy with dark beautiful hair. Jihyun. Jihyun took an aggressive intake of oxygen as if he had been deprived from it. He rolled his drenched wet hair sleek back as he came up to hold the pool's edge to Yeontan. Not wearing any shirt when the water was covering him till his chest. Moonlight sparkling the swimming pool crystal clear water along with the boy's skin.

"Oh, you get it? Good boy!" Jihyun praised Yeontan while opening that lavender laptop placed over the grass. Still being in the water as he scrolled onto a shopping website and took that black square from Yeontan's mouth without looking at it.

"What is this?" Jihyun realized it wasn't what he wanted, instead it was somebody's phone. "Oh no, Yeontan, we needed Dr. Kim's credit card not a phone. You want the strawberry plushie and I want these expensive pants, aren't we? We have to find this" Jihyun showed Yeontan a photo of someone's credit card on his laptop and Yeontan looked at it for a good minute with a determined gaze before he rushed away with his small legs.

"Good luck, Tannie!" Jihyun encouraged the running away puppy until Iseul walked out of the wall and Jihyun's breath hitched as he discerned Iseul standing by the dark wall. Walking up closer as a casual slow walk.

Jihyun backed away and hid himself in the water till his eyes as he kept backing away from the swimming's edge with a tensed kind-of scared frown.

Iseul just crouched down and picked up his phone from the towel placed by Jihyun's laptop and then looked at Jihyun's clothes neatly folded by the towel as well.