☆30. On A Lonely Highway With Sire☆

A/N: This Book Is Mpreg because of Readers demand. I will block whoever that will come at me in comments with biological evidences that male can't get pregnant. You got a degree? So do I, and, I am happy for you, lovely, but don't pass your knowledge on my books, nope, ahan, never. thank you for your time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

♪~All in all
You're no good
You don't cry
Like you should
Let it go
If you could
When love dies in the end~♪

A view of a long straight fine asphalt road in the middle of a dark dense forest covered with tall trees under the moonlight. And, Jungkook's silver car was accelerating on the road in the speed of wind as if it was flying on that road. His car's headlights and dark orange underglow neon lights were the only lights in that dark route.

The car was screaming the song 'What Lies Beneath by Breaking Benjamin'.

Jimin was secured by a seatbelt. His eyes were wide as he was pushed back into the passenger's seat probably of the car's speed and probably because of his Sire's music choices.

Jimin's blonde hair were scattered back on the seat due to the speed as he just blinked at his Sire's way of driving the car, he was first time watching his Sire drive. His Sire had his one leg folded on the seat comfortably and he was controlling the pedals by just one foot. Not even wearing the seat belt, patting his black painted nails on the steering wheel according to the music and singing along.

As if his Sire was nearly not meant to have only floral tiara hairstyles or sweet baby talks. Instead, he can rage up, scream like a fine man, could slit throats without feeling bad, can stow a damn burning cigarette into someone's eye out of nowhere, could fuck the whole place in seconds being a one-man-army and could rot someone into pieces under his car wheels, Casually. So casually.

"Is the baby enjoying himself?" Jungkook asked Jimin who just looked at him. "I want you to not think about it much, okay? And, you must know that Sire doesn't kill people like this, what happened tonight is an everyday thing for Sire and he doesn't kill people like this, never. He tries to... solve the matter by... polite table-talk. You know your Sire well, Don't you? Whatever you saw tonight was a rare case, Sire doesn't kill people like that, okay?" Jungkook tried to cajole Jimin who just blinked his eyes at him.

Jimin's facial expressions were practically saying, 'Man, the way you were casually shooting and knew how to get away while raising your middle finger at them and breaking bones of people under your car's wheel... definitely, was a rare case. Quite rare.' But, Jimin remained voiceless.

Jungkook's phone began buzzing into his pocket and Jungkook answered the call from his bluetooth earpiece.

"Sire, if you will take the next air terminal, we are sending a chopper"

"No, no portals, no terminals, I am not going from there, I am taking the forest highway, I have two cans of fuel in the trunk left. I don't want a fucking chopper, I don't want the air transportation record of this auction that's why I traveled for 5 fucking hours by road from Seoul to that damned auction. Just lead me the way and I will reach back Seoul"

Jimin listened Jungkook talk over the loud music.

"Sire, there is a highway police census point at your 7 kilometers ahead. I repeat, police census ahead"

"Police census, noted"

"You shouldn't break that, there must be high alerted police census on after each hour distance, if you will break one, they will try to get you on the next..."