☆44. A Lethal Operator☆

🌼 WARNING ⚠️:

Depiction of Mature Content;

▪︎ Blood🩸🤍
▪︎ Foreplay 🍼🍭
▪︎ Gore 💔💥
▪︎ Murder 💀🪓
▪︎ Nudity 🌷🖤
▪︎ Sex 🥂🦋
▪︎ Offensive words 🥀🕷
▪︎ Death 🪦👻
▪︎ E.T.C. 🖤🪧

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Detective Park lifted himself from his pillow carefully when he was being in the bed. Under the dark ceiling of the cabin bedroom of Han who was lying asleep in the same bed shirtless, wrapped into the sheets.

The room was lit up by the direct moonlight reflected by the ocean through their balcony glassed doors.

Detective Park's half-pony hairstyle was a little ruined when he tiptoed away from the bed to approach Han's desk. Sliding open the drawer to take out a syringe and two tiny glassed bottles of some sort of the injectable medicine.

Shoving the both things into his black pants' pocket. After wearing a black dress shirt over, he carefully opened the bedroom's door while eyeing Han occasionally, until, he tiptoed out of the bedroom and closed the door after him.

Leaving Han all alone to sleep.

Han remained asleep for a good five minutes all alone in the dark peaceful room. Until, Han's phone on the nightstand began ringing.

Han groaned in his sleep as he woke up only to receive that call.

"The fuck is wrong with you at this time of the night?" Han whispered.

"Han, you don't treat me like that!"

"Oh, Hoseok... baby, I apologize sweetie, I didn't see the caller's I'D"

"Apology accepted. Well, Sire wants to take the Butterfly out for dinner but it's third time this week that he is stepping out in fresh oxygen outside Sire's mansion, so, Sire wants you to examine the Bubbles and assure him that he's perfectly fine"

"Well... Sire always arrange dinners with Jimin at the house" Han yawned, boringly.

"Probably Jimin would have threatened Sire to bang his own head on the wall... Ouch! Don't hit me, you asshole..."

"Guess he is with you" Han snickered. "Of course, he will be perfectly fine to dine. It's just fresh oxygen. He will get more healthier by these continuous attempts to let him step into the natural air. Also, make sure to not let Sire make him be in the artificial oxygen in the car before or afterwards. It's bad for his lungs... wait..." Han sit up suddenly. "You called him an asshole earlier..."

"So?"

"It means Jimin is alone with you? Where is Sire?" Han's lips turned into a smile.

"Iseul and a few men working on some black diamonds are downstairs entertaining Sire"

"You mean Sire wants me to talk to Jimin without him?" Han's eyes widened abruptly.

"Kind of, why?"

"I was longing to talk to my baby all alone without faking to be a grinning robot infront of the camera. I'm on the video call" Han abruptly got up from the bed to grab his dress shirt. Buttonning it and fixing it on himself properly as he sat at his desk to open his laptop.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The metal door of a cabin managed to glide open and Yoongi with his teammates walked out of it to find Detective Park standing out on the other side of the door.